Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Is he a really small man? I have started going through his highlights and he’s doing a speed clean when he’s standing by the sink in the kitchen he looks tiny!

I’m struggling to understand him 🙈😂
I used to see him all the time when he worked in Debenhams and he’s about 5ft 2 or thereabouts and so is Deek. But what he lacks in height he makes up for in ego hen xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Babybail93

VIP Member
Bear in mind she was almost 27 years of age writing this utter pish as well. Deceased of cringe fae him the noo

• Haha
  • Wow

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Thanks ma hen, IDK but you helped me GTK. It can’t be genuine Dior though surely?! Do we need to go on a wee journey to report some benefit fraud? I live in a house with 4 bedrooms, a front door, TWO back doors and two cats who can access the front and back gardens (smell the wealth) but must be doing something wrong as my handbag is not worth £2.5K. Mebbe I need to do some manifestation and also speak to Lorna 🤔
Absolutely no possibility it's genuine. If he had bought a genuine bag like that we would've have a whole reel showing the unboxing, the big strangler fingers pulling back the tissue paper, a whole "fuck it" caption and a lot of shite about how and deek never treat themselves- look at the fuss he made over the bathmat 🙈🤣 its definitely a saramart special or one of the lassies brought it back from Turkey for him.

Loving reliving some of his greatest moments. The pink cannon was one of my faves and the SOS febreeze reel where he says every room in the flat is absolutely stinking is a serotonin boost 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
10 loads of washing in 2 days my arse, he's a lying wee bastard.

His accoont is called cleaning with mario right? Then why does he never ever show himself cleaning? As said above, lying wee bastard.
He's goat zero content.
Hard of imagination
Hard of clean claes if there's 10 loads. Also.
Self of self.
Lindsay Rotte.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
This is pure comedy gold I’m going to make it my mission to read every single Manio thread to date! Need to get myself versed on the lingo… it’s exciting times! Leggings for everyone! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ah hope youse huv sent him strict instructions tae find and get a photo oaf Beak in the wild, or else no come hame!
Ma hen he works FUHL TIME (occasionally, when needed) over in Paisley and every single time he's telt to keep an eye oot for beak and/or Deek. Telt him if he gets a pap shot of them he can bend me over the bath and if he gets a selfie wae them (so we can see them to scale against a regularly sized person) I'll bend HIM over the bath. So aye, he didnae know but he goat tae know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Looking at holidays last night for October and what has Mario started a trend?? A few mentioned 'lobby bar' I'm no having this bespoke nonsense a bars a bar a lobby is a lobby....nae debates.
They need tae get tae ken aw the fine dining and extremely adult establishments huv a high footfall area #bougee #capeesh #lindsayrotteinacanary #newyorkinamerica
---
Me too 😳 sorry @Madge2022 I ken he’s your husband and you love him, but the singing with the eyes shut creeps me out too much. Makes my teeth itch 😅
Beak wuz right, this place is 99% wummin cunts 🥺
Screenshot_20240516-081210.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Cleaned the whole “house” he has 1 bedroom kitchen and a toilet to clean. He doesn’t show any cleaning I could understand the hassle if he had a couple more bedrooms or a bigger kitchen. I don’t believe he guts the place like he says he does, nor 10+ washing in last few days, I’ve done 3 loads in last few days and put out my actual back garden.
If he was genuinely happy why does he not say flat? And why does he say back door? Why not it’s out to dry it’s like he just wants to try make out he has a house and back garden, a property bigger than what he is actually is because he isn’t happy with what he has and believes buying all the Jo Malone, white company stuff for fulfill that.
He buys cheap things from white company wee candles, hand washes, bath mat because it’s £25? When has he ever bought bedding or actual homeware never because he tries to make out a false life for the gram. It’s pathetic.
---
Cleaned the whole “house” he has 1 bedroom kitchen and a toilet to clean. He doesn’t show any cleaning I could understand the hassle if he had a couple more bedrooms or a bigger kitchen. I don’t believe he guts the place like he says he does, nor 10+ washing in last few days, I’ve done 3 loads in last few days and put out my actual back garden.
If he was genuinely happy why does he not say flat? And why does he say back door? Why not it’s out to dry it’s like he just wants to try make out he has a house and back garden, a property bigger than what he is actually is because he isn’t happy with what he has and believes buying all the Jo Malone, white company stuff for fulfill that.
He buys cheap things from white company wee candles, hand washes, bath mat because it’s £25? When has he ever bought bedding or actual homeware never because he tries to make out a false life for the gram. It’s pathetic.

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Always does this when he isn’t able to join in with something, pretends he doesn't want to
Usually Can't afford to or has no friends but in this instance, he can't go see the lights because.
1. He only has a shit phone
2. Beirut is constantly lit with artificial security lights & police vehicles
3. He cannae leave the bedsit after dark because the bespoke junkies are gouching on the communal staircase also

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeAF

Chatty Member
His clients? That be co-workers? Yeah he acts different in work to hide the real nasty Marion. Naw debates ma rules ma page capeesh.

Reckon when Marion reads here he no clue really what we’re on about because he is hard of many things, he is hard of understanding tattle. So aye.

Someone said holiday for next year and youse were right. Why not go away in October?? New year?? Used all his “annual leave” so aye.
Used aw his petty cash on Aloe Vera cream so si.
---
Look at all the shit piled up on the floor and top of the wardrobe behind him.

The neck on that house coat gives me the absolute ick
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dressing gown quite like it in the shade ‘straight jacket’.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Was oan aboot holidays tae mae friend and said I wanna go somewhere extremely adults only

• Haha
  • Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
All this fine dining chit chat has me remembering the time Hannah took Macaroni out for dinner and he ended up in the kitchen with the chefs instead of the men’s toilets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Joo92

So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold 😂😂😂😂
Who did this ? I fkin love you !! 😂😂😂
Whoever wrote this deserves a winning lottery ticket, you are one funny fucker 😂😂 he will be FUMMIN when he sees this, we will get some dots of doom after this and nae debates 🤣🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
'Am still slowin' things doon! 🤭
Luxury, deid boojee, Lindsay Rotte, Also
🔊
The way he strokes everything gives me the bespoke boak 🤢 imagine them salad fingers running up Derek’s back. We’ll have nae stiffies the night hen!

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hen I'm pure affronted, I'm fae that wee village Glasgow and can assure you it's no a Scottish thing, its the ramblings awe an uneducated, illiterate, hard of English dunderheid and so forth. Tonsa love 😘
Is that Glasgow in Scotland ma lovelie 😘

#hardofgeography

• Haha
  • Heart