Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Has the mutant actually explained what he meant with “extremely adult”, despite it being a family friendly hotel? Or was that just another of his word sharts?
He didni see many children at the hotel, hence it was extremely adult. Wit he didni ken wuz parents clocked Beak the child catcher so didni let their weans oot until Beak wuz tucked up in bed at cosy time 6pm.
Screenshot_20240516-082410.png

Bespoke artist courtesy of our resident Banksy @hopethishelpsallthebest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hay Friday hens, it's a lovely day in the Shire, what's the betting Beak says he brought the good weather game wi him. 🤔

Will it be a Castlevecchi, Jam Jars or cheeky wee takeaway fur tonight's fine dining?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He only bought it because it says THE WHITE COMPANY right across it had it just been plain white would he had bought it? No he wouldn’t.

• Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I've been going through the old threads, here are some pics. One of his old avis, his odd feet slipper sock arrangement, and finally his fucking cooking.
Screenshot_20240511-122841_kindlephoto-14705289.png
Screenshot_20240511-122556_kindlephoto-14739333.png
Screenshot_20240511-122435_kindlephoto-14767630.png

• Haha
  • Sick
They know Manio is not a male, so he doesn't need to wear trousers. And who can say she's not classy enough? What about the lace balero? What about the god damn blouse and culottes?

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I can't believe two middle aged men are doing these stupid videos. I'd love to know what his family think, but it speaks volumes how none of them comment on his page.

Screenshot_20240510-104350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
How small is Deed Deek?? He’s the height of me and am 5ft, Why does Marion always crouch beside him.
The purple leggings have made a come back after a week.
Clothes dryer behind the he mirror, it’s so obvious they have far too much stuff and very little space in that flat, had been be a would have had traditional units built either side fireplace for storage. That’s too posh for Marion and he doesn’t have the brain cells to think of these things.
He built that bedsit fae the grun up, blocked and reported!!!

Ur youse efter sum oaf wee Deek's holiday wardrobe ma lovelie, since he's the same height as youse? 😘

Ah'm 4' 11" and ma wean telt me ah wiz two inches away fae being a dwarf. Ah telt him anymair oaf his cheek and ah'd send him tae live wi Beak and Deek. Obviously ah'll be keeping the family allowance petty cash book #capeeesh

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hi hens, ah see youse huv been tippity taping and posting here, will need tae get ma criss and joos ready tae catch up the night. Huv we hud the Mario comedown yet?

Well ma lovelies ah did that run thing tae the camera this morning and didni end up in Lindsay Rotte but ma wurk, ah ah'm fummming. Ah don't want tae compromise ma security but ah can confirm restaurants near ma wurk have differing prices and some ur cheaper and some are dearer, also.

• Haha

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Those chips were cooked on a warm day on the surface of Mars so aye. Can't identify the blob beside it in the shade 'deep beige' and guessing it's in the scent 'deep fried fish'
Burnt Offerings
Fine dining
Extremely adults only
Cordoned off not cordon bleu

• Haha
  • Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
His bathroom is that wee that his honking toes will be stood oan the bath mat whether he’s just oot the shower, at the sink, or sitting oan the toilet dropping his daily sharts. He may as well just call it the new bathroom crapet xoxo

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe he has sat in that flat all night with the goblin oodie on. I am sweltered and have been out my back door all night even though it’s owned by the bank and no me. The thought of putting another layer on is giving me the bespoke boke. He must be getting a draft from the roofless neighbouring flat.
You know she is the type to be all like ‘omg it’s pure freezing here the noo compared tae Lindsay Rotte”. Even though it’s only a couple degrees different atm

• Haha
Reactions: 40