Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
To the new lovelies, I promise PROMISE there's no shade here on renting. I myself am a wee scheme bird via childhood, rented a new build flat before I was in a position to buy. Renting isn't the issue, with him its the way he clearly hates renting, hates the area he's in, treats council staff and tradies like shit but is so toxic about any chat to do with buying a property.

The same goes for mental health, we're very supportive here (decent cunts) but a wee unqualified life coach called Lorna is just no fur us. We prefer a fully qualified GP, pharmacist or CBT therapist.

Which OG wants to explain 🍊 🤣🤣🤣
the only person that hates renting is mazza 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMGGGGG WHAT A FUCKING TREATIT THIS IS!!!!!!

"Bin men ur creepy!" is 100% ma favourite for now.
---
Lindsay Rotte, Makin' Mammeries pt.2 🪇
Spreadin' ma wings far 'n wide, Sae lang as it's within th' Canary Islands, in Spain, capesh? 😎
⚠ Dinnae drink the tap worta or ye' deed. Also 🚱
🔊
Please keep spinning these bespoke 💎 hen.

Keep yer power! Shouting ye fae the rooftops dawl!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I hope you are in an extremely adult only hotel with a Rosemary and reception where all the fun is kicking off after a malibu and coke 🍹💎
Aye hen, I’ll have my 3 wee ones with me but it’s definitely, definitely an extremely adult only hotel, capeesh?

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app
It probably confused them.

• Haha