Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
If they're as funny as the "Blind Nikita Dug" and "Flashed The Postman" pure beak clutching bullshite he's concocted previously, then we in for a treatit ma lovelies 💎
---

That's literally the speed Deek talks ahahahha
Liz Be Da Law....said in a stumbling voice as he struggles to read basic English.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
No way is the next holiday booked for this year. They don't have the petty cash for it. Derek will be paying monthly installments for the next 18 months.
That white company bath mat/hand towel effort could have gone towards the holiday deposit! Hopefully this means Mario will stop buying so much shite…

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤
---

It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot 🙈 English isn’t my first language 😀
Nor is Marion’s. I can’t understand a word he says.

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Vile heat… she needs to sit herself down and get some class… in a dark room

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
My favourite Manioism was him helping the lady with public transport issues. For a couple of reasons. Firstly as he's such an ally (nooo ma spelling) of all women except for us, the 99% but secondly and far more importantly because of the reason she struggled. English wasn't her first language and this clown described her as being 'hard of English'. Ever since, we 99% have called him hard of everything from being hard of grammar to hard of fashion sense etc.
Thus was so funny 😁

• Haha
All the cases Marion means 2 cases and 7 loads Marion means whites, darks and colours. 3 loads. 7 Load washing he’s at it, even I never had that when I used to go away with Mr Isa and the kids.
Also it’s was so warm today why is he wearing a big fleece inside, he’s such a riot.
Isn’t Gemma his pal that’s the painter the one that gave his lamp and crap to.
---
His “pal” Gem is also weird looking the name is mrs Ruiz casa, don’t know if she is from Ayrshire or what.
Aye ISA hen the very wan…pally wi rendall and misfit jaw

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Looks like his feet don’t move at all while he’s dancing 🕺 😜
Is this Ava May another Hinch wannabe? She doesn’t look like a very nice person and seems to think she’s amazing ..
Without a filter she's got a square Desperate Dan face. Like her perfumes, she's fake as feck 😂

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
I only came to this thread because I work in travel and was intrigued by Lanzarote.
One of the best moves I have ever made in life !!
You lot are wasted you should be writing scripts for Peter Kay and the like - you would make a mint I have laughed my socks off this week - thank you !!!
I am now hooked and can’t wait to delve deeper into the lives of Marion and Deek!!!
Deek reminds me of a young Cruz Beckham and Marion is like an ugly Orville.
The reviews on Trippy about the hotel slate the cleaning and manky state of the place so god knows what his cleaning standards are ?!
Anyways again Thankyou !!! Xx
Ironically he never cleans so that makes perfect sense! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13