Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
The fact he calls it “abroad” proves to me that he’s never been away before.
I bet he's like those people who when they get back to work starts showing everyone his holiday pictures 😴
---
Ma hens Mr sister is working over in paisley today and has confirmed that it's 15 degrees (according to his weather app) and raining on and off, so what heat the silly tart is on about we will never know. Maybe its hot flushes from the menopause
I'm in the North and we're the same temperatures, so it's perfect.

Reactions: 16

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Here it is.
Also.

There is so so so much you can take from this. He's such a knob.

Snippets.

Been with Deek 10 years then says 8.

Designer purses... OMG I'm pishing masen.

He took his SUNFLOWER LANYARD!

Deek got crayons every time they went to the restaurant but he didn't do the AI!

Only thing that didn't spine bright was the food. omg

Genuine doop bags.

The whole review is a scream.

He's a moron.

View attachment 2937053View attachment 2937054View attachment 2937055
Gets funnier the more you read it!

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I would love a Shartin Martin translator but would also love to know what Kerry Katona’s mean. Shine bright 💎 trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry, I know this is a wee bit off topic, but I’ve not thought much about old Paolo since reading these threads and knowing his “stinking dad” (😂😂) serves our Marion!
I didnae ken! Holy shet! 😍
Get yursel to Castlevecci ma luvlie, absolute fine dining experience, chef's kiss, factual.
Just doon fae the bedsit.
Paisley, in Scotland.

• Haha

mutleypaws

Tuesday joy of joys from the wee moaning Myrtle.

View attachment 2935691

Blather rundoon....

Mentioned his holiday for next year and it's his fook it year so why not.
He pronounces countries wrang. Well he cannae even speak English the muppet.
Bought loads of tat in Lindsey Rotte.
Has white bits on his neck due to reading. And his chest looks white. So no shirt off then?
2 tubs of Aloe cream for the bod not his face. Obsessed.
Rayn was perfect, moody but the now content.
His 'clients' follow him, he'd prefer them to sneak watch. I thought he blocked un-named viewers?
You have to be an extrovert to go online but in his safe space he is the most confident/extrovert. People expect him to be like that outside but he's not.
He goes to work to be a professional, his prev high-flying joabs required him to be firm but fair. This is 'work environment Mario'.
He doesn't mix personalities, he has a private side and a professional life.
Still on aboot he has lost his confidence due to being online and getting older.
AMA ad. Stock levels, only 4 amora oils left in the scent Rayn Blossom scent. Cannae get that right.
Wax disc, not many left but will last this month and next month!!!
Tinting his eyebrows. It's so clammy. So different out here. We don't have air-con in this country.
Will tell us the funny bits about his holiday later.

Absolutely love love love you posting these coz am hard of insta
Separate entities to the highest degree
Signed sealed delivered
Also

• Haha

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Just listened to the dots of doom and honestly, why the fuck did he bother? Just rattling on about absolute nonsense as per. And why has he brought two big tubs of aloe vera home? Has he not enough skincare shite, his skin looks like a fucking dead rattlesnakes so none of it works, not sure why he bothers.
Getting on there about how professional he is at work yet still rocks up to the place in the purple leggings from the car wash - so aye.
Also confirming he bought a couple of fake bags in Lanza, so the dior saddle shite bag must be from there too, not that I give a fuck, wouldn't be seen dead with that bag in my house nevermind out in public.

Martins passions are not my passions.

Spine Bright
Blind Nikita Dug
Debbie Harris
Hard of English
& so forth
New York in America

Also.

Also.

Also.
Dead rattle snake 😂😂

• Haha

muscadet

Chatty Member
Welcome newbies!

My fave era was all the garuls (girls) coming round to get ready for a night oot. He chose his ootfit well in advance and said he'd have all his hair & makeup ready as he knows what 'youse garuls' (you girls) are like for getting their glam on.

We anticipated a wild night clubbing with a limo full of insta models, but in true Manio style it turned out to be 2 older ladies from work and they all went to the local working men's club for line dancing.

The next day he did about 100 faux howling beak clutching dots of doom because someone left their purse in a taxi.

Worth it's gold in weight that night.
Take me baaaaaack to those classic days

• Haha