Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Influencers do not just get sent a $10k Birkin bag you idiot. Does he really think Hermes need the advertising?? 😂 There used to even be a waitlist for them but I don’t know if that’s still true. But anyway why’s he lusting after designer bags when he already has his a designer saddle bag doesn’t even go anywhere worth taking a designer bag! Can you imagine the CEO of Hermes thinking “yes we must send one of our exclusive bags to that Hermit in the damp flat in Paisley!” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
my all time fave Martin moment is when he said one of his braindead followers was watching his stories in a cafe in New York and the waitress overheard the videos and said she had heard of Martin and watches his stories too… that’s New York in America btw for all you ones that need to get to know, capesh hens 👌👌👌👌

ALSO, which one of ya’s said as soon as he got home he would be flogging wax melt woman’s shite again? He’s such a boring bast we can literally read him like a book.

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also
Let us never forget
Screenshot_20240510_224516_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Catfan2

Chatty Member
I find it incredibly sad that he dismisses the Northern Lights - a true natural wonder that most of us will never be lucky enough to witness. I had no idea we would be able to see them, otherwise I would have been outside like a shot, all night if necessary! I’m still sad about it now. He gets more excited about plastic crap from B&M. Ignoramus.

• Heart

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Who the fuck wants a bath mat with the white company written on it 😂😂
He actually thinks because he buys things from these shops he is up there with the middle class 😂 what a bell end. Buy wan oot dunelum and the money you save could go to ur next holiday ya bammer!!
also 10 washings? How dirty is this fucker?

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
What about when the cooncil smashed his letter box in on their hunt for rats.
He tried to tell us they were squirrels.

More recently, when he applied for a blue tick fae Instagram.
Had to provide photo ID, submit an application, pay a fee etc. Then pretended he knew nothing about it, that he woke up wan day and Instagram had recognised his world wide fame also.

• Haha
  • Heart
How small is Deed Deek?? He’s the height of me and am 5ft, Why does Marion always crouch beside him.
The purple leggings have made a come back after a week.
Clothes dryer behind the he mirror, it’s so obvious they have far too much stuff and very little space in that flat, had been be a would have had traditional units built either side fireplace for storage. That’s too posh for Marion and he doesn’t have the brain cells to think of these things.
Derek is 2ft 1
Marion is 3ft 4

Let liz be da law
Linsday Rotte
Fine dining
Car park view.

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Welcome newbies!

My fave era was all the garuls (girls) coming round to get ready for a night oot. He chose his ootfit well in advance and said he'd have all his hair & makeup ready as he knows what 'youse garuls' (you girls) are like for getting their glam on.

We anticipated a wild night clubbing with a limo full of insta models, but in true Manio style it turned out to be 2 older ladies from work and they all went to the local working men's club for line dancing.

The next day he did about 100 faux howling beak clutching dots of doom because someone left their purse in a taxi.

Worth it's gold in weight that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
After all these years of watching him it still fascinates me how he can say so much but so little and how much all the words are jumbled up. Exhausting ma lovelies.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
I’ve just checked in on beak and Deek after a long hiatus from this app that’s not my joab and I am pure affronted.
im off to Lindsey rotte in the scent Costa teguise next week, I’m crabbit I missed them 😤

still clutching my beak from the OOTD
Still the funniest thread on tattle
So si
Have you'se been tae Lindsay before hen?

Just be prepared.

Don't want it to be a shock when you'se get there.

But

The restaurants charge different prices. They're no all the same price hen.

Also

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Excuse my lack of Marion "knowledge', but has he referred to the lovely hens as cunts at some point? 😬
Ma hen, on international women's day his self of self got it all wrong yet again. He dedicated us oor ain day bespokely, but he disnae read tattle and isnae bothered, he's ABSALOOTLY FINE
IMG_8107.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
10 loads of washing in just 72hrs? Has the cunt only got a 1kg drum? I’m no smelling the wealth

• Haha
  • Heart

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. Oh my days is this a real person 😂😂😂😂 I’ve been educating myself on this whack-a-doodle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The All inclusive long trouser thing, I think they say it on the website but when you get there you in most you can wear shorts.
It’s more likely they didn’t go in as he’s too lazy to be walking round the buffet style putting food on his plate. He’s more accustomed to that 5* table service you get in Wetherspoon when you order oan that app

• Haha