Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hens, mind when he did his grand hair reveal fae his appointment with Nathan?
Newcomers, this is REAL it was the 'after' pic showing off his new hair don't also.

Screenshot_20230312_160841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

blueblue

Chatty Member
Fuck the aurora borealis but he's all about a bath mat? Actually feel sorry for him in that regard. My wee bespoke 12 year old boy has a greater sense of adventure than him.
---
Also, isn’t it amazing to see all the new lovelie cunts so happy to see each other on this bougee thread, and comment how welcome they feel? Almost as if we're not, checks notes, cunts.

You're all in a nest of hands made up of non strangler fingers with trained in nails cuticles at the ends.

Self of self.
Back door.
A week old litter tray, in the scent Ava May's Flair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ferguson

VIP Member
Was oan aboot holidays tae mae friend and said I wanna go somewhere extremely adults only
Before youse book anything, please speak tae oor travel expert Martin McKnight.
He's full of useless useful tips. Such as:
Dinnae drink the aqua fae the tap.
Each restaurant charges a different price.
Those wit disabilities can ask for a ground room floor. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
My favourite Manioism was him helping the lady with public transport issues. For a couple of reasons. Firstly as he's such an ally (nooo ma spelling) of all women except for us, the 99% but secondly and far more importantly because of the reason she struggled. English wasn't her first language and this clown described her as being 'hard of English'. Ever since, we 99% have called him hard of everything from being hard of grammar to hard of fashion sense etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Someone pls go on Trippy and do a Deek review xxx
Went on big plane. Got hot and red. Uncle Mario says I have to pay for fine dining. Sit in big lobby until bedtime at 8pm. Very nice, Uncle Mario says I can pay to go next year too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Whoever did that review, it deserves to be printed and reframed (not ma quote) I like how 1 person found it helpful. Honestly, I had tears down my face with the relationship timeline changing every paragraph. Pure bespoke class hen, worth your gold in weight 👌💎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ferguson

VIP Member
Maybes he washed 7 items no 7 cunt loads.

He's obsessed with poor Rosemary also.

Lanzarote in Costa Teguise

1000031567.jpg

1000031568.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Awww Magic you’re here too I’m a newbie so going to look at his highlights
Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
'Am still slowin' things doon! 🤭
Luxury, deid boojee, Lindsay Rotte, Also
🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Shrekssister

VIP Member

Ma hens you're being #treatit if you're no an OG oan this app tae the bespoke #stinksofchristmas ad of 2023. Iconic

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Take me baaaaaaack

The fucking travel guide has ended me. Am gutted the holiday is over.

Why did no one tell him you don't need to take your iron, ironing board, cups plates & a kettle tae Lindsay Rotte?
🐍 🐍 everywhere oan this app

Ground room floor
Extremely adults only
Safeguarding concern.
Ongoing negotiations with Jet2 also x

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
The dance comp! 😁🥳. There is only 1 person on here who should share that tale - I, @Daisy Uncle
He was hinting at a big exciting night out... Got fake tanned for it etc, and a jacket thing, with Daisy Uncle on it. Obvs it should have been Daisy's Uncle. It was a kids dancing competition, he of course posted pics of the kids. He acted like it was a huge night out in Glasgow, so weird.
Screenshot_20240511-155228.png
Screenshot_20240511-155330_kindlephoto-24036572.png
Bonus hairdont pic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
Some of ma favourite moments from the wiki:

Naranja Derek
The Belfast trip that never happened
When he recommended the landscape gardener
Calling all women cunts on international women’s day
The flat tyre when Deek fucked off and got the train hame
The queens funeral- very historical moment in history
The car air fresheners for Deeks non existent car
When Avamay turned up and he was on the shitter
8, 9, 10 years with Deek
COVID vacations (when he meant vaccinations)

I cannae read anymore - Mr Sloppys is telling me aff for snorting. Honestly if you didn’t know different you would think he was a parody account hens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53