Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Meehee69

I only came to this thread because I work in travel and was intrigued by Lanzarote.
One of the best moves I have ever made in life !!
You lot are wasted you should be writing scripts for Peter Kay and the like - you would make a mint I have laughed my socks off this week - thank you !!!
I am now hooked and can’t wait to delve deeper into the lives of Marion and Deek!!!
Deek reminds me of a young Cruz Beckham and Marion is like an ugly Orville.
The reviews on Trippy about the hotel slate the cleaning and manky state of the place so god knows what his cleaning standards are ?!
Anyways again Thankyou !!! Xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Chatty Member
IMG_3187.png

But………but……… but she’s thanking you now, Mario, you fucking Div.

Hard of sentence construction
Hard of cadence
#GCMemoriestobemade
OOTD
New York, America.
also.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you all again for being so kind & welcoming, introducing us newbies to the strange wurld of Marion & wee Deek! 😘 🌙

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Like Charlie Bucket’s Mum 😂
He's got a personality for every child in that story also.
Right now he's very Verucca Salt with his 'don't care how I want it now' selfish attitude.
Like Mike Teevee he's always got the bloody telly on and is a brat.
Augustus Gloop. He's got that appetite for sure.
Violet Beauregard. He's got that same rude and competitive nature. Chasing likes and clicks on that app that's no his joab is his version.
Charlie Bucket. Poor and smells of cabbage also.
Lives with an oompa loompa. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Remember the framed WIFI password on the wall in the high footfall area for all the many guests he has 😂

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Ma lovelies! I was supporting that small business Asda earlier on today and almost sharted maself right there in aisle 22 seeing the new collab range - Macaroni x Asda!

Pyooor luxury! Utter wealthy! Pistachio! Top notes, base notes and music notes! (sing it hen!)

Sadly fae me those 🐍 on the virus app Asda nae take Klarna so I couldnae get to know about these new must have summer perfumes!

These won’t be around for long hens - EXTREMLEY LIMITED EDITION and also ADULT.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Truly is the best thread on tattle ma lovely’s. The way we chant each other from the roof tops. Each and every cunt troll here spines bright. Tattie hearts to yous all 🫶🏻 Even being ten thousand miles away from hame, when I pop on for a giggle with you vile trolls, I don’t feel so far away. Tonnes of love. Kiss kiss kiss,

Serviced by Sharon,
New York in America,
Hard of learnings
And so forth
Also
IYKYKAIYDKGTK

• Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
I can't remember if I've told the New trolls this story, but I'm like your ancient wee and cabbage smelling granny, gather round...
Avamay had a party, Mario and came to England for it, I honestly think it's the only party he's ever been to. He fake tanned, school uniform outfit. Mario looked so awkward, Deek enjoyed himself, dancing etc. One of the others at the party posted that when they went to their room, Deek was outside their room, locked out cos Mario wouldn't let him in! Deek had enjoyed himself while Mario sulked off to bed, so embarrassing, imagine coming all that way and being so weird.

• Haha
  • Wow

Joo92

“A fool and his money are easily parted”

Me laughing at Mazda buying a bath mat when he is hard of a bath. How is it possible to be that moronic and still be able to walk upright? 😂😂

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
When we bought our new hoose we made sure all the bedrooms had an en suite each (because my daughters are dirty, feral little animals). I must be doing something wrong because each bathroom just has a £3 mat from that small business primark.

When will he learn no matter what named stuff he has, it is still in a shit hole little council flat? Sad
I read something the other day which was “are you buying something because you really want it or to let other people know you’ve got it”. Very apt for our Marion methinks. Not sure it entirely equates to B&M tat but we move ….

• Heart
Reactions: 50

blueblue

Chatty Member
To the new lovelies, I promise PROMISE there's no shade here on renting. I myself am a wee scheme bird via childhood, rented a new build flat before I was in a position to buy. Renting isn't the issue, with him its the way he clearly hates renting, hates the area he's in, treats council staff and tradies like shit but is so toxic about any chat to do with buying a property.

The same goes for mental health, we're very supportive here (decent cunts) but a wee unqualified life coach called Lorna is just no fur us. We prefer a fully qualified GP, pharmacist or CBT therapist.

Which OG wants to explain 🍊 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50