Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thus was so funny

Reactions: 14
Hard of Aloe Vera!,,,

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only

Reactions: 21
The dance comp! . There is only 1 person on here who should share that tale - I, @Daisy Uncle
He was hinting at a big exciting night out... Got fake tanned for it etc, and a jacket thing, with Daisy Uncle on it. Obvs it should have been Daisy's Uncle. It was a kids dancing competition, he of course posted pics of the kids. He acted like it was a huge night out in Glasgow, so weird. Bonus hairdont pic.

Reactions: 54
This was the night of the titty pump wasn’t it? Whilst he was getting ready tae Here come the girls by the Sugababes?

Reactions: 34
FFS, she met Beak and Deek in the wild, didn’t get a photo, and WE’RE the cunts?!

Fumin’

View attachment 2929185
I guess it was Deek doing the babbling, bless, he's only just learnt how to do a Sporty Spice style kick last week, speech will come.
Mario, please explain to him, he needs to use his words.
Mind, scrap that, Mario won't be telling him shit, Deek will start shouting help!!!

Reactions: 25
He has got more followers oan here than he has oan his insta
Wonder what happened on Wed and Thurs, must have been hanging around reception awe day telling folks he's the OG of instagram cleaning accounts and trained in nails also.
10 of them have seen sense already #factual

Reactions: 29
Maz and deek with a normal size human. Mario always wears school uniform type outfits. More eyebrow pics.

Reactions: 32
Was there a photo of Deek sat roon a table with a huge man? Or have I made that up?
Might be getting senile like auld @Madge2022

Reactions: 22
Just treatet myself to yet another view of the singing highlights

A few points of reference/interest about these. They are mostly:-

Pre teeth journey
Pre eyebrow journey
Pre overweight from the endless fine dining AKA shite takeaways journey

But very much worth a cheeky watch foe the laughs.

And remember peeps, this is a grown ass adult prancing around in his bedroom sweating in his jammies.

And for a quick extra treat AKA laugh I treatit myself to the kitchen bin clean in the shower highlight . Yes newbies.... he cleans his bin in his shower

Reactions: 23
So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold
Who did this ? I fkin love you !!
Oh my God, even Tena lady couldn't handle me pissing masel reading that, fecking brilliant.

Bury me noo cos ah ah'm deid

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.