Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I. Am. Dead.

The fine dining thing was enough to have me in tears laughing. But when he said "I brought hunners off stuff I didnae even need you can just as fur at reception" and then listed

An iron and ironing board
Plates
Cups
Cutlery

Please tell me this wee dick took his ironing board and the contents of his kitchen in his suitcase πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aw what a week! It's too good πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Bet he definitely hauled the Smeg stuff over there. He really is such an ignorant fanny. All of that stuff is standard in hotels, even if not in the room.you van get it from.reception. Facilities provided will be in all their booking information. Oh wait, Mario can't read can he

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I. Am. Dead.

The fine dining thing was enough to have me in tears laughing. But when he said "I brought hunners off stuff I didnae even need you can just as fur at reception" and then listed

An iron and ironing board
Plates
Cups
Cutlery

Please tell me this wee dick took his ironing board and the contents of his kitchen in his suitcase πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aw what a week! It's too good πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
i don't normally follow these threads but this holiday one has had me in stitches. i've shared it with my sister too. she didn't know who he was but said she's laughed so much at the goings on this week.

just on this point: my mum used to work with a girl who was a bit of a mario, and went on a self-catering holiday as her first trip abroad (spain). My mum was like: self catering means you can take some wee bits and bobs if you needed to, there's a fridge so you could maybe make a bit of breakfast or something.

the girl took potatoes, turnip and corned beef in her case because she thought she might want to make scottish stovies when she was away. this was about 20yrs ago and it still fries my mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Bet he definitely hauled the Smeg stuff over there. He really is such an ignorant fanny. All of that stuff is standard in hotels, even if not in the room.you van get it from.reception. Facilities provided will be in all their booking information. Oh wait, Mario can't read can he
I have to catch up yet on the holiday tips, I'm saving the joy of that for later 😁. I was thinking the same re what is provided in the room, that information together with the stuff about all inclusive, would be readily available beforehand FGS!

The image in my head of the suitcases weighed down with crockery, an iron, a hairdryer, cutlery I guess and all the scents...they must have weighed a ton. And that was before the outfits and the shoes went in.

As for the room being clean and tidy, well, that is kind of a basic expectation! 😁. I wonder did they bring a chair each to the airport only to discover that the plane came equipped with seats...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Being fairly new to all Marian malarkey, I was quite gobsmacked as to where their Paisley Palace is and why they don't want to move! bleeping hell, it really is Beirut with a dash of crystal meth! Feel sorry for the wee pussy 😺
Krystal Meth is Beak's sister ma lovelie, he poasted a lovely pichure oaf her camel toe.

His brother is Johnny, and is a scriptwriter fur BBC Scotland. Unlike Mario, his IQ is higher than an onion.
The auto captions are hard of Scottish. "Lindsay Rotte" πŸ’€

View attachment 2924771
Ah'm sure ah went tae school wi Lindsay Rotte 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nice of him to advise all his lovelies that those of them who need disabled access will be given a β€˜ground room floor’ πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he went on wee bespoke miniature travel electronics journey.
Mini kettle, hair dryer, iron. You know, the one everyone bought circa 1990.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nice to see new converts to this tit show. 😁 Scroll along his highlights, they go on for miles, *my singing* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolute 🐍's oan this app, he's already been tae New York in America and met the President #capeeesshh
Screenshot_20240509-160951.png

Courtesy of oor baby gurl @hopethishelpsallthebest

Original post below 😘
---
Strangler fingers abroad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This was the best holiday I've ever been on. Better than my honeymoon (weans came with us so you can imagine)

You hunner percent know that oor little fat bastard thought all inclusive means, he's included in the hotel stay.

Derek knows his coffee. Derek doesn't even know he's been abroad love, Derek doesn't know his bleeping surname.

Please can the next thread title have Lindsay rotte in it

Fine dining
Ground floor for disabled access
Twin beds joined together.
Lindsay rotte in abroad
Pissed off its over with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Really fussy eater aye experience of fine dining

She has been stuffing her beak with crisps, chips, fry’s, pizzas…..and other all shite all week

Trained in nails
Bespoke sunburn
Fake Dior Saddlebag

Rose, peach and the Nelly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.