Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ma lovelies, I am trying to be nice and positive, as I have been genuinely happy for him and wee Deek being excited giddy kippers in the sunshine, but some things are just baffling. Nae debates

- Paid for all inclusive but took more than enough money to eat out every night cos he knew he wouldn’t eat it! 🤯

- Found out a plug socket didn’t work when he plugged his hairdryer in, but he never used or needed his hairdryer as one was provided 🤷‍♀️

Cannae cross a road in Paisley, but on and off planes and around an island with ease 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So wait till l get this right , he goes on holiday and spends money like it’s going out of fashion quote un quote ‘took a lot of spending money’ then when he is up the road he is claiming everything of the state and not a thing is said or done !!!
So once again the real hard workers of the country are now paying for these pair to go on holiday free gratis! FML

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine this pair of throbbers in New York! Jesus I'm giggling now at the thought of it. They would never in a million years, navigate their way around that city
they’d end up spending a grand going on the hop on hop off buses the whole trip (bloody rip off merchants)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂
Next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way he constantly mispronounces Costa Teguise every single time is ripping my knitting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww ma lovelies, I am trying to be nice and positive, as I have been genuinely happy for him and wee Deek being excited giddy kippers in the sunshine, but some things are just baffling. Nae debates

- Paid for all inclusive but took more than enough money to eat out every night cos he knew he wouldn’t eat it! 🤯

- Found out a plug socket didn’t work when he plugged his hairdryer in, but he never used or needed his hairdryer as one was provided 🤷‍♀️

Cannae cross a road in Paisley, but on and off planes and around an island with ease 🤦‍♀️
Why does he even need a bleeping hairdryer. He has 3 hairs (all different directions, mind).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the fine dining in the room with us, Mario?

IMG_7395.jpeg

All this week has shown us is how truly stunted he is. He was fearful of getting a bus and proud of himself that he figured it out; he didn’t venture out anywhere to go sightseeing; he spent his evenings in the hotel lobby. He seems amazed that hotels provide ironing boards and hairdryers. He clearly has zero life experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Marion explaining the little known concept of restaurants

I didn’t know but I got tae know
IMG_8856.png
IMG_8857.png
IMG_8858.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I watched his stating the bleeding obvious dots of doom and was rewarded with this screen grab. He doesn’t drink the water abroad but eats so much crap he sharts for Scotland.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is the fine dining in the room with us, Mario?

View attachment 2924787

All this week has shown us is how truly stunted he is. He was fearful of getting a bus and proud of himself that he figured it out; he didn’t venture out anywhere to go sightseeing; he spent his evenings in the hotel lobby. He seems amazed that hotels provide ironing boards and hairdryers. He clearly has zero life experience.
It looks like he's already sharted oot that tomato and nae debates.
---
I watched his stating the bleeding obvious dots of doom and was rewarded with this screen grab. He doesn’t drink the water abroad but eats so much crap he sharts for Scotland.
Thanks fur ma new profile pic 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is a blast from the past - last year - and he has mentioned it before but this just a reminder that he intends to travel the world.

So noo he has dipped his toes into the pool of holidays abroad, NY is on the cards he says.

I would love love love for him to go as he will die at the cost.

View attachment 2924756
Aww listen to poor little Ryan’s meow in this clip 🥺 she needs rescuing bless her.
He must’ve got her as a kitten, I volunteer for our local Cats Protection and I can tell you right now that there’s absolutely NO way that they would allow a cat to live there.
The poor little bugger has no quality of life 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What kind of balloon pays extra for all inclusive and then goes out for every meal. What a ballroot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They spent money at restaurants even for breakfast?. Does he really think his all inclusive hotel couldn't do a decent fry up?.
And the way he's talking about eating out at restaurants at home makes him sound like he's a proper foodie, when we know different 🤭

Screenshot_20240509-141423_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
When we go abroad we like to eat out 🤔😂 isn’t this your first time ever abroad with Derek and dereks first time abroad? You knoen id like the guy more if he came on Instagram and was humble. But he’s actually on giving other people advice about travelling abroad?! Including don’t drink the bleeping water it’s insanity. He went on holiday and did not one thing. No excursions no sightseeing nothing but has the cheek to come on and dish out advise to others.
---
I’m still waiting to hear why the hotel was extremely adults only 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.