Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to catch up yet on the holiday tips, I'm saving the joy of that for later 😁. I was thinking the same re what is provided in the room, that information together with the stuff about all inclusive, would be readily available beforehand FGS!

The image in my head of the suitcases weighed down with crockery, an iron, a hairdryer, cutlery I guess and all the scents...they must have weighed a ton. And that was before the outfits and the shoes went in.

As for the room being clean and tidy, well, that is kind of a basic expectation! 😁. I wonder did they bring a chair each to the airport only to discover that the plane came equipped with seats...
Aye wan ae these bespoke trollies so he could put aw his toilet rolls in the bag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to catch up yet on the holiday tips, I'm saving the joy of that for later 😁. I was thinking the same re what is provided in the room, that information together with the stuff about all inclusive, would be readily available beforehand FGS!

The image in my head of the suitcases weighed down with crockery, an iron, a hairdryer, cutlery I guess and all the scents...they must have weighed a ton. And that was before the outfits and the shoes went in.

As for the room being clean and tidy, well, that is kind of a basic expectation! 😁. I wonder did they bring a chair each to the airport only to discover that the plane came equipped with seats...
🤣 to be fair he didn't realise that all inclusive included food. He probably thought you pay for the room and all inclusive means they give you a bed instead of bringing your own. Can tell he hasn't been abroad ever. I honestly don't know how this whopper gets through life

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Geez he is such a contradiction, been on a facebook page for the past year getting info but brought stuff he didn't need, booked AI but didn't think to check reviews and pictures online about the food first, some hotels you go to are not clean? how would he know it's not like he is travelling a few times a year 🙄, been on one holiday in the past twelve years and now we are getting advice like none of don't know how to book and plan a holiday. Having worked and lived abroad in many different countries, I never book a package holiday prefer to book everything separately and also hire a car and go and explore, and now help family and friends do it, can you imagine him planning a diy trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think that since Maria copies everything that The_misfit_maw does, will he be going on a bespoke wig jurneh also?
I don't know why you would want to copy that big crayon faced chav, she looks like a right scheme goblin :sick:
---
that must be their wee travel outfits and them just arriving on the first day, why do they look like they have been released from HMP Barlinnie? Obviously Martin is in a pair of stinking leggings :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So just to double check he went AI to “safeguard the expense” then went out to eat so spent more money on food…does that not negate the safeguarding?
---
They spent money at restaurants even for breakfast?. Does he really think his all inclusive hotel couldn't do a decent fry up?.
And the way he's talking about eating out at restaurants at home makes him sound like he's a proper foodie, when we know different 🤭

View attachment 2924844
I wonder if he is saying he went AI to sound bouje. He could have gone half board or b and b etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So just to double check he went AI to “safeguard the expense” then went out to eat so spent more money on food…does that not negate the safeguarding?
---

I wonder if he is saying he went AI to sound bouje. He could have gone half board or b and b etc.
Yes, but it’s fine cos they took loads of spending money and like fine dining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he went on wee bespoke miniature travel electronics journey.
Mini kettle, hair dryer, iron. You know, the one everyone bought circa 1990.
Pure affronted hen. You don’t need an iron for all the nylon garments we packed. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion idea of fine dining is his local chippie cafe or M&S cafe, he never been to Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Edinburgh he also making out like he eats in the Ivy or the Ritz. Fine dining doesn’t do basic… all he ever shows is basic beige food.
So basically they went all inclusive just in case because the two them are bad with money and would still be able to get a meal if they ran out of euros.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s full of contradictions. Banging on about the number 3 bus being dead easy (even for these two hard of travel buffoons to navigate), and it being so easy to get from a to b even though she didn’t show us once where a or b were at all all holiday! What exactly have they done to broaden their cultural awareness? I fully believe a to b was realistically their room to the reception high footfall area when they topped up their water bottles (sippy cup in dosy Deek’s case). FML.

• Haha
Marion idea of fine dining is his local chippie cafe or M&S cafe, he never been to Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Edinburgh he also making out like he eats in the Ivy or the Ritz. Fine dining doesn’t do basic… all he ever shows is basic beige food.
So basically they went all inclusive just in case because the two them are bad with money and would still be able to get a meal if they ran out of euros.
I've been to the Ivy in Edinburgh and I don't live anywhere near Scotland. He's only a bus ride away!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on his stories so sorry if been covered but did he really say he took his hairdryer 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is partly what makes the whole thing so funny though, imo.

And the OOTD fashion shows on the balcony, nearly killed me altogether 😁. Poor Derek doing his best and the godawful outfits they were both modelling. It's been hilarious. 😂

The OOTD fashion shows have been giving me life!! 😂 I am living in hope this continues - it’s had me howling this week. He’s been on fire this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I haven't even caught up on this thread or watched his international traveller recap but did I hear him right just now when he said he likes fine dining??????? The beige slop he posts back home of his "fine dining" has me 💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Fine dining? FINE DINING?! bleeping hell that made me snort my tea through my nose! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up on his stories so sorry if been covered but did he really say he took his hairdryer 👀🤣
Yes. Yes he did.
---
Omg I haven't even caught up on this thread or watched his international traveller recap but did I hear him right just now when he said he likes fine dining??????? The beige slop he posts back home of his "fine dining" has me 💀💀💀💀💀💀
And his saved highlight story of how he cooks Stovies (aka "slop").

You know those Stovies you get in fine dining restaurants?

Imagine the two of them rocking up to a Michelin starred restaurant in their purple leggings and Nike tracky and asking for a well-done steak, chips, sans vegetables.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This country… island Marion your on an Island.
That was one of my top 5 laughs 😂😂
---
I might be tapped in the head but I actually feel a bit of empathy for them thinking they can actually give us poor uneducated travellers some advice. He actually believes that his opinions might be valued by someone. Its mind blowing 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.