Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Just rewatched the holiday/OOTD feat. the balcony highlights. Just howling. Saying it’s ’really light’ ref. the (nylon) fabric on EVERY TWIN SET does not convince us. Me thinks the ladies doth protest too much! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

FakeAF

Chatty Member
They need to get full wear out of their Temu haul because they won’t get any wear out of it back in Scotland. It’ll all be on Vinted in 3, 2, 1…ma luvlies! So aye.

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
His latest dots of doom make Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscar speech look short.

Is that a thing, that you get a text and they take your luggage before you to the airport? Doesn't seem that safe to me. I'm hoping he's being scammed and they put drugs in it, move over Peru 2, it's now Lanzarote 2 😂
Next thread title 😂

• Haha
I’ve just remembered that Denek paid for this wee holiday for Manios birthday…I think that’s right? And that’s made it seem sad somehow that he has well and truly been cuckooed.
He doesn’t seem to have a scooby what’s happened this past week but he’s paid for it all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I feel sorry for him. He's been properly done over

• Sad
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Ffs. Put those ugly, bandy, lobster legs away man 😖 The lengths he'll go to for attention

View attachment 2923516
Did he no post a photo of Deek's sunburned back one year, that time Deek decided tae no get cosy and had a sunbathe sesh next tae the wheely bins? Beak said he, Beak face hud such good skin as he had never been sunburnt and took such care in his skin regime? 🤔
---
Works 7 days a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has he said that 🤯

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Oor Marion has a sunflower lanyard Ma lovely, because she suffers fae bespoke IBS and regularly sharts through the flare boards at hame (if ye know, ye know). The parfüm is tae stop the smell fae knocking out anybody nearby so aye.

Also!! He’s also a wee magpie fur a spirit animal and cannae no spend his petty cash so aye. Got tae snatch up that bespoke, bee-yootiful scent, so high end!

Also!! They have approx 101 diffusers and candles and wax melts in the scent emphysema in Beirut Towers, so fresh air wouldnae be good fur her.

But don’t ask her, you’ll be bespokely blocked and called a troll fae this virus community so aye!
In the scent emphysema has buckled me 😂

• Haha

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Poor Deek just wanted to tuck in on the last story, but wasn’t allowed until Marion had filmed the Indian banquet. 😳 #doingitforthegram

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Me too hen.I keep signing out of my break times late,cos I'm sat reading the thread.Boss said today to all of us,but looked at me, "Right,I noticed a few of you are dragging out your breaks and it's actually theft.Time theft." Miserable bastard.He needs to get tae ken.
Dae youse wurk fur the cunts M&S like Deek ma lovelie, dae they no ken who youse ur 😘

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Last night.
In the extremely adults only reception bar.
441728663_1850003692090801_4339638688313142290_n.jpg

Outfit day 5.

441729068_833229578624822_2086713905132116523_n.jpg
442137863_256738524133803_453581816415686494_n.jpg
Today.

442552714_1105526173971868_145462597118004174_n.jpg
He's oof travellin' the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Disappointed with his reel recap for the holiday of the year! Barely any new footage, everything has already been seen on his stories. Was hoping for lots of behind the scenes content.
all the OOTD outtakes have knackered his phone storage.

I hope their time away has given them a bit of wanderlust so they go ahead and book some more hols rather than wasting money doing up the flat over and over again. Looks like they’ve had a ball

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
This thread has been the best 😂.

I bet the looky, looky men are now sad he’s gone home and he probably didn’t haggle and have a laugh with them. Probably thinks he has the bargain of the century 😂😂. Hope he takes Deeks Gucci outfit to the dry cleaners rather than throw it in with the rest of the cunt washings?! 😂😂.

Thank you all and especially thank you to mario for the fashion shows.

• Haha
  • Heart