Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen77

Wow I’ve not watched wee Marlon in some time but flipping nora what a laugh I’ve had, then coming here to catch up, just brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GreaseSpot

VIP Member
Now I've seen his scenic views of the bespoke car park and delivery area I remember my own visit to that hotel and being in the exact same building, arriving late at night.
It was a night from hell with no working aircon and the bar opposite on the main road blasting music to 5am.
By breakfast I was in reception shouting do yous Ken who ah am asking politely but firmly to be moved due to being there with my first born who was only 1 at the time.
I can't help but wonder if he had the same noise issue from the bar but thinking about it, he's probably been the noise issue for his neighbours.
Their entertainment was probably the extremely adult only Manio and Denek nightly fashion parade 🤢
Lanzarote 2024 - you've been a blast. I mean this nicely for a 99%er...thank you M and D and wish you many more holidays

Last edited:
  • Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
If his OOTD in tonight's reel is described as "so cooling", "so soft" or "cottony" I'm going to have a fit 😆 No chance were those wee denim shorts comfy in Canaries heat!

We've aww been to the Canaries Marion so stoap trying to tell us all about the life style... We don't need to get to know, we all ready know, way before you! Also.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Primark opened in that mall last year, we had a nosey in it, it’s not a very busy shopping centre, have a Zara there too but instead of bus we hired a car for couple days €60 and we got to see other bits the island I couldn’t and wouldn’t bus it in that heat with the locals.
Priii-macc haul pending, those trousers… wide leg only ever seen females wear them. I swear he buys from female section at times, the Birkenstock copy sandals from primark.
How many perfumes do you need for one holiday?? Also why does he buy perfumes and not aftershaves??? Mario wants to be a Marion.
Maybe we will be having a wee trans journey soon...we do NOT want him in the sisterhood!

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
They’ve been worth their gold in weight this pair this week, bespoke entertainment at its finest, earth and soul also

• Haha
Lanzarote is lovely, but he has made it look basic as fuck. Timanfaya National park is amazing! See all the volcanoes and the view is to die for. It’s like €20 for a trip there. He hasn’t done anything
Yeah we have done that and actually seeing what the island has to offer, there is even camel rides and photos taken on some the tours, volcanic one was really good and then eat in the restaurant at top the volcano which he probably also hasn’t done, he doesn’t do his research he just goes by what the lovelies from that app have told him to do, guarantee the mall wasn’t even far from his hotel. We have always done Spain and France but this year we are doing Dubai I’ve never been sounds daft but I’ve had to build myself up to long haul flight, but I hope he goes more holidays and sees cheap tat doesn’t bring happiness and his money can be put to better things.

• Heart

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I cannot get over the fake Dior bag that he forgot about and Derek with his never before worn Gucci two piece 😂 that was definitely rehearsed beforehand. Embarrassing. He shows off any candle he buys yet just drops in a 2500 bag into conversation 🤣🤣 I’d rather wear a plain black bag from Zara or even primark than a fake Dior. Also not a whiff of the Ava may holiday perfume. Do his followers that buy this shit not feel like idiots?! The perfect holiday perfume that he disnt even take on holiday with him 🤔🤔
He's waiting for the Ava May dupe 🫠

• Haha