Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your neighbour's a wrong un, he should be clutching his beak at that and nae debates. Hope youse blocked and reported him tae the delivery company. Wiz it an order oaf AvaMay wax melts ma lovelie šŸ˜˜

Speaking of which, huv youse aw stocked up oan criss and joos fur Beak's wax melt launch the day. Ah've goat ma AvaMay bespoke snack boax aw ready oan ma tapas table, also. šŸ‘Œ
Tapas table is it! Shoutin yer wealth fae the rooftaps hen. Gaun yersel. Get that right roon ye mazio, aw you've goat is a cheap auld coffee table.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully this link works for those who led the way and got banned #heroes

Spring blossom and Rayn.

So it smells oaf pee the bed and cat litter tray šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hens, hes no got any kids tae exploit like Hinch hus the toddler twins so hes using poor wee Rayn tae make him some petty cash.
Wee Deek didnay count also.
Tonsa love tae yous awe ā¤ šŸ„”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the packaging it's a cat walking amongst flowers, which is actual factual, oor Rayn does walk over a couple of pansies.
I love that he puts washing lines and the great outdoors on his packaging, when he doesn't have a garden, he just gets to walk through communal filth and so forth, there'll be nae admiring the view of crumbling Syria around him. Leaving the front door, making your way down the steps, stepping over syringes and ears, making sure you don't get dog fur on your leggings, hoping you don't get robbed. Then open the main door, getting a waft of bin juice, stepping over a pile of steaming dog tit, carrying Derek over a puddle incase he falls in and drowns. Then scurrying like a fat woodlouse to make sure you don't get papped oan your way to your 15 minute job. Aye, you've come really far Marion, 2024 is your year. Spine bright fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wait...hang on...

So he's released a fragrance heavily inspired by his cat?! The absolute irony that the box has a picture of a cat walking in tulips made me laugh so hard I nearly spat my coffee out.

His indoor cat? He's "made" a scent inspires by spring blossoms and his cat...who lives indoors and has never seen a spring blossom in her life?

Naw. I canny cope. I'll never recover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
On the packaging it's a cat walking amongst flowers, which is actual factual, oor Rayn does walk over a couple of pansies.
I love that he puts washing lines and the great outdoors on his packaging, when he doesn't have a garden, he just gets to walk through communal filth and so forth, there'll be nae admiring the view of crumbling Syria around him. Leaving the front door, making your way down the steps, stepping over syringes and ears, making sure you don't get dog fur on your leggings, hoping you don't get robbed. Then open the main door, getting a waft of bin juice, stepping over a pile of steaming dog tit, carrying Derek over a puddle incase he falls in and drowns. Then scurrying like a fat woodlouse to make sure you don't get papped oan your way to your 15 minute job. Aye, you've come really far Marion, 2024 is your year. Spine bright fatty.
Ah heard the Syrian refugees goat oan a boat and returned hame efter an hour in Seedhill #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A scent based around Rayn.
A cat thatā€™s never been outside and will never know what spring is or what is feels like to outside.
All she will ever know is a slight breeze through a window of a top floor flat.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Huv I had a seizure? Is this a fever dream? What in the stinking cat litter is going on here?

Heā€™s ā€™used his creativityā€™ to make a scent based on a detergent, butā€¦ more luxurious? And smelling of CAT?

Naw. This canny be.

Describe the fragrance Marion? ā€˜Well lovelies, itā€™s a bespoke blend of concentrated detergent blended with cat pish, in the colour peach.ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ffs, Mario. Will you learn how to pronounce Neroli!. You're so embarrassing to listen to šŸ™ˆ

Screenshot_20240419-121516_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs, Mario. Will you learn how to pronounce Neroli!. You're so embarrassing to listen to šŸ™ˆ

View attachment 2884926
My mum absolutely hates any musk smell in fragrances because she says it smells like cat piss. Maybe sheā€™s right after all and thatā€™s the ā€˜Raynā€™ part of his new bespoke collaboration.

• Haha
He cut it off thinking we wouldnā€™t see the message šŸ¤£

I canā€™t believe the hype he is making about this around a cat.
Donā€™t Ryan have a Christmas charm? Or one before? Also

ā€œWeā€ are the first in this industryā€¦ no H is not you. Not your business. Capeesh.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
He cut it off thinking we wouldnā€™t see the message šŸ¤£

I canā€™t believe the hype he is making about this around a cat.
Donā€™t Ryan have a Christmas charm? Or one before? Also

ā€œWeā€ are the first in this industryā€¦ no H is not you. Not your business. Capeesh.

Pyoor classy overuse of the ampersand.

Tell me you donā€™t have a copywriter without telling me Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stick a fork in me ma lovelies because Im bleeping done. A wax melt in the scent disinfectant and pussy. I cannae do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35