Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reel...

54 comments and he has replied to them all, so really 27.

and commenting from both the business and the personal account of the same person.. sad.

2.jpg
1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good evening ma lovelies, I hope youse are aw doing well. Don’t youse worry aboot me, I’m taking one o ma regular comas but I’ll hopefully catch up later - am sure naebd noticed I’ve been missin 🤪. I just had this beauty come up on my memories. 😂😆😂😆 So many shapes going on with that ginormous hooter and that hairdo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe he should gift the council workers some of his bespoke own brand dupe rip off’s of other people work wax melts and they would fix the roof quicker?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good evening ma lovelies, I hope youse are aw doing well. Don’t youse worry aboot me, I’m taking one o ma regular comas but I’ll hopefully catch up later - am sure naebd noticed I’ve been missin 🤪. I just had this beauty come up on my memories. 😂😆😂😆 So many shapes going on with that ginormous hooter and that hairdo.
He's absolutely smothered in lumps and bumps. He's like a cauliflower ear, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Like a hairy mushroom growing out his head!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario, they wouldn't look at your ugly face twice mate 🤭

View attachment 2884034
Actually gives me pure boak when he goes on one of his perving journeys. Also, can tell they’re Aussie tradies from the high vis and can confirm as hot as they are, they wouldn’t hesitate in calling Mario a bleep. Even our tradie neighbour is the sweetest bloke and cute to boot, would tell him he’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Actually gives me pure boak when he goes on one of his perving journeys. Also, can tell they’re Aussie tradies from the high vis and can confirm as hot as they are, they wouldn’t hesitate in calling Mario a bleep. Even our tradie neighbour is the sweetest bloke and cute to boot, would tell him he’s a bleep.
He sounds lovely. Is he single? 🤣

• Haha
Bumming fort getting dusted off the night ma hens and nae debates, she's a horny wee tart the day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lads I had a parcel delivered the day when I was at my full time joab and the delivery driver delivered it to my neighbour 5 doors down.
My neighbour dropped the parcel round and said the driver seemed to think he had delivered it to the right place. I said “the driver must have been hard of numbers so aye” and my neighbour now thinks I’m nae right 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lads I had a parcel delivered the day when I was at my full time joab and the delivery driver delivered it to my neighbour 5 doors down.
My neighbour dropped the parcel round and said the driver seemed to think he had delivered it to the right place. I said “the driver must have been hard of numbers so aye” and my neighbour now thinks I’m nae right 😂
Well if your neighboooorrrrr doesnay know the chat then they need to get to know 😂😂 IYKYK or they can just stay right in there lane and nae debates !

• Haha
Your neighbour's a wrong un, he should be clutching his beak at that and nae debates. Hope youse blocked and reported him tae the delivery company. Wiz it an order oaf AvaMay wax melts ma lovelie 😘

Speaking of which, huv youse aw stocked up oan criss and joos fur Beak's wax melt launch the day. Ah've goat ma AvaMay bespoke snack boax aw ready oan ma tapas table, also. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27