Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so good as this ( not my quote) yeah your big massive beak is great at sniffing oil from a bottle... oh and your name is not even on it absolute deranged pigeon lookin bleep hs fav word too !!!
Wi that's beak, he'd also be a good anteater 💯👌
---
Can’t wait to see him use the dishwasher tablets xoxo
A wee journey tae the posh end oaf toon tae dae his dishes in his brother's fancy hoose. Ah wunner if Deek will borrow a bespoke trolley fae his bleep wurk tae wheel them doon to Johnny's gaff?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to share this story because it’s so funny. I’ve never had a dishwasher myself. We just never had the space in any of the houses I’ve lived in. Neither has my husband. So having a dishwasher in our house here is very much a novelty for both of us. We have always stayed in holiday homes that have them though and when I was an office jr I had to keep the office tidy which meant loading the dishwasher several times a day. So I know how to use them. Anyway it’s taken about two months of living here until I caught my husband trying to open a dishwasher tablet packet with a pair of scissors asking why they’re ALWAYS so hard to open. Didn’t even realise the outer packets are meant to dissolve in water. I almost died. I wonder is Mario has been trying to open dishwasher tabs with scissors this whole time too 💀
So thick he probably uses them to wash his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the wee hobbits will visit the Paisley food aaand drink festival or if they will be to feert their security will be compromised 🙃

• Haha
I thought her Vacay stuff was out months ago? He wasn’t due to get one but since costing Hinch she probably felt we better send him one or few left over let’s send Marion one.
I have noticed she isn’t gifting him stuff anymore like she did with her home range he was always getting freebies from her and then never to be seen again or he would give them away like the big lamps, seem never used, passed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens, aye can see him the noo. Mincing round Glasgow airport with his Mrs Hinch vacay box as hand luggage. Shart card displayed. He’ll probably have it all packed by the end of the day ready for his getaway. She’s his pal don’t ya know.

Who am I kidding? I bet the holiday has already been cancelled. He alluded to it when he was about having his living room re do when he said and we’ve got so much on with the holiday.

• Haha
Just spotted this reply to a Julie’s post.

Always make a trail of your own path.

IMG_7240.jpeg

Worth your gold in weight.
New York in America.
Also xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Always make a trail of your own path?? How does he ALWAYS get things so wrong? HOW!!?? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️⚰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not sure why he's proud of Hinch when he's at the bottom of the list at getting his box.

Yeah, she's a good pal isn't she Mario 😂

Screenshot_20240427-164207_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Mario, cleaning, fook off. That's not his page...
Oh sorry, it's in his name. whoops.

Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet he thought Mrs Hinch had invited him on holiday when he saw the luggage tag on that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought her Vacay stuff was out months ago? He wasn’t due to get one but since costing Hinch she probably felt we better send him one or few left over let’s send Marion one.
I have noticed she isn’t gifting him stuff anymore like she did with her home range he was always getting freebies from her and then never to be seen again or he would give them away like the big lamps, seem never used, passed on.
She hasn’t got anything to give. This was probably from her garage, that and a signed book.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So proud? Of what?

"Hey Hinch it's P&G here, wanna put your name on some stuff again if we give ya some money?

"Sure"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So proud? Of what?

"Hey Hinch it's P&G here, wanna put your name on some stuff again if we give ya some money?

"Sure"
Exactly! She hasn't made the stuff herself. She's probably stuck her beak in a bunch of scents, oops sorry forgot she's not Marion, and said yeah I like this one and that is literally all she's done.

Reactions: 16
Hens, aye can see him the noo. Mincing round Glasgow airport with his Mrs Hinch vacay box as hand luggage. Shart card displayed. He’ll probably have it all packed by the end of the day ready for his getaway. She’s his pal don’t ya know.

Who am I kidding? I bet the holiday has already been cancelled. He alluded to it when he was about having his living room re do when he said and we’ve got so much on with the holiday.
The holiday won't be cancelled as it was his birthday gift, unlike Deek's day at Ibrox for his birthday meal. 😔

Food festival been happening in Paisley, would pay good money to watch him try to pronounce the food being sold in the trucks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.