Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10/10 Maz on the over inflated ego 🤣 look around Doll, you're lining other people's pockets. Hannah's Ex is a smart cookie, he's having the last laugh 😂

He's so good at 'this' 🤨 what is he referring too? Honest to god, some bleep slap some sense into him and block him from SM. He's making a twit of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
10/10 Maz on the over inflated ego 🤣 look around Doll, you're lining other people's pockets. Hannah's Ex is a smart cookie, he's having the last laugh 😂

He's so good at 'this' 🤨 what is he referring too? Honest to god, some bleep slap some sense into him and block him from SM. He's making a twit of himself
They haven't even sold that many. My guess is just over 200 in a whole week, nothing to shout about!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Another ad for Rayn's piss.

''I'm just so good at this'' Humble as ever.

What a load of bollox that he asked for the oil bottles to be created from a poll, wax lady would have had them already made.

''Speed of lighting''???

Untitled.png

5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He made it happen… sending a few texts back and forth demaning an oil doesn’t mean you have put graft in Marion. I wonder if the wax melts haven’t done so well so that’s why they’ve done an oil as well maybe more popular than melts?
I don’t think it’s been as big as they make it out to be because he hasn’t shared that many reposts and on one the reposts he did he put same dm in a pic… so petty cash really isn’t petty cashing.

Had to clear his cluttered dresser to make stories. Also
Julie
“Sharon”
Speed of lighting
Soo ayyyee
Week went quickly
HaPpay WeekeND lovelies Fridayyy 👌🏼✨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This whole "I made it happen" is bullshit.

The oil would have always been part of the product line, the obviously staged texts between him and Hannah were nonsense. Its the same as when Stacey Solomon and the like go "I begged them to give away my whole line to one winnner" no you didn't, its marketing to make it seem like youre friends.

Crabbit the night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He made it happen… sending a few texts back and forth demaning an oil doesn’t mean you have put graft in Marion. I wonder if the wax melts haven’t done so well so that’s why they’ve done an oil as well maybe more popular than melts?
I don’t think it’s been as big as they make it out to be because he hasn’t shared that many reposts and on one the reposts he did he put same dm in a pic… so petty cash really isn’t petty cashing.

Had to clear his cluttered dresser to make stories. Also
Julie
“Sharon”
Speed of lighting
Soo ayyyee
Week went quickly
HaPpay WeekeND lovelies Fridayyy 👌🏼✨
Nah, you can see on the website how many they have left. Started at 750, now around 520ish. So not sold many at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's so good as this ( not my quote) yeah your big massive beak is great at sniffing oil from a bottle... oh and your name is not even on it absolute deranged pigeon lookin bleep hs fav word too !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably when he went on his road trip yo Essex and did that dreadful live in the car wuth dyslexic Deek. Eliz Be De Law anyone?
That live was a personal highlight for me 🤣 someone asking how can they claim PIP like Maz 🤣 he would have been absolutely affronted, also

Charlie Liz Be Da Law
Sharon
Cherry Blossom in New York in America

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Now remember Marion isn’t interested in numbers or views or posting at certain times.
Also Marion posting a reel at 7am on a Saturday morning. Fairly obvious he is trying to make it happen oan that app.

Hinch is a troll she has gave him dishwasher tablets again, some “best friend” she is. I know hinch doesn’t stand and pack these herself but still.

Reactions: 21
Top drawer filming Marion ! blurry , shaking like a Nikita dug running doon Inchinnan Road (IYKYK 😂) and that fookin hoodie !!!

how come yer bestie didn’t send you a goodie bag when the stuff first came out …

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait to see him use the dishwasher tablets xoxo
I have to share this story because it’s so funny. I’ve never had a dishwasher myself. We just never had the space in any of the houses I’ve lived in. Neither has my husband. So having a dishwasher in our house here is very much a novelty for both of us. We have always stayed in holiday homes that have them though and when I was an office jr I had to keep the office tidy which meant loading the dishwasher several times a day. So I know how to use them. Anyway it’s taken about two months of living here until I caught my husband trying to open a dishwasher tablet packet with a pair of scissors asking why they’re ALWAYS so hard to open. Didn’t even realise the outer packets are meant to dissolve in water. I almost died. I wonder is Mario has been trying to open dishwasher tabs with scissors this whole time too 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Creasing that he is creaming his thong about his PR package from Hinchy but it isn't even addressed to him, it says 'to......' 'from....Mrs Hinch'. Granted I've never had a PR package but I wouldn't feel special if it wasn't even my name on the label 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now remember Marion isn’t interested in numbers or views or posting at certain times.
Also Marion posting a reel at 7am on a Saturday morning. Fairly obvious he is trying to make it happen oan that app.

Hinch is a troll she has gave him dishwasher tablets again, some “best friend” she is. I know hinch doesn’t stand and pack these herself but still.
And he's how many weeks behind everyone else showing off the vacay stuff? Always late to the party but still has to "show off" that hes got a promo pack #saddo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Creasing that he is creaming his thong about his PR package from Hinchy but it isn't even addressed to him, it says 'to......' 'from....Mrs Hinch'. Granted I've never had a PR package but I wouldn't feel special if it wasn't even my name on the label 😂
Got it all set up like a wee lassie playing shops, god love him, he's tapped in the heid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.