Cleaning with Mario #122 Serviced by Sharon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What hours does he actually work? He's been posting stories 3 hours ago and is now on again. What kind of shift pattern is he on especially when he's so tired at night, he does duck allšŸ˜‚
I've wunnert that masel hen, been posting aw week at unusual times. Mibbes he's fucked his joab polishin truncheons aff noo that he thinks he's a seedhill superstar šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Let's be honest here, he's no quite the fuhl ticket is he, and he's making it mair obvious by the day.
Also.
Debbie Harris.
New York in America.
Allie.
OG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fooking hell that mic he's got sounds crap

Untitled3.png
439987091_973281677691775_958092320015385309_n.jpg
Untitled.png

440425609_414136721553374_6123923805028918298_n.jpg
439985618_3746115722338459_568491041565150910_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stats.

Not sure what happened from the 2nd to the 8th of April.

Just thought, was that the competition they ran?

mario.png

Reactions: 16
You donā€™t wash them blinds I have same style from blinds 2 go only need to dust them no products, so this whole washed he talks about is fibs, also his ā€œcurtainsā€ would need 10 mins to dry they are that thin and see through they are more of a net than a curtain, he only has TWO windows to do bedroom and living room šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I have shutter in kitchen & bathroom which also needs a dry cloth to clean, then again maybe his needs washed with all that mould build up he gets so Iā€™ll give him that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marion they are not curtains hen they are nets or at the very best description voile

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve been thinking about this OG nonsense probably more than I should be because itā€™s hilarious to me that he thinks heā€™s the OG after jumping in an app after people had already been using it for 8 years. When really all he did was see Hinch start making bank off it and like lemmings, all the other little home accounts began to follow hoping to make it as the next big thing. Heā€™s clearly just bitter because a few of them have actually managed to play the game and made some real cash off it, and heā€™s still rotting away in his squalid little flat wishing he understood how to use it properly for business. People like him, the Hinches of the world and influencers (proper ones I mean) are the ones who ruined what was once just a nice little photo sharing app for you and your friends. Itā€™s why barely anyone uses it anymore and everyone uses Snapchat, BeReal and TikTok for sharing photos. I even went back to Flickr because Instagram is a cesspool of shite now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve been thinking about this OG nonsense probably more than I should be because itā€™s hilarious to me that he thinks heā€™s the OG after jumping in an app after people had already been using it for 8 years. When really all he did was see Hinch start making bank off it and like lemmings, all the other little home accounts began to follow hoping to make it as the next big thing. Heā€™s clearly just bitter because a few of them have actually managed to play the game and made some real cash off it, and heā€™s still rotting away in his squalid little flat wishing he understood how to use it properly for business. People like him, the Hinches of the world and influencers (proper ones I mean) are the ones who ruined what was once just a nice little photo sharing app for you and your friends. Itā€™s why barely anyone uses it anymore and everyone uses Snapchat, BeReal and TikTok for sharing photos. I even went back to Flickr because Instagram is a cesspool of shite now.
All influencers are the scum of the earth. All telling the same lies and trying to flog the same tit. Absolute scum

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All influencers are the scum of the earth. All telling the same lies and trying to flog the same tit. Absolute scum
You know whatā€™s the worst thing too? Theyā€™re all part of the ā€œBe Kindā€ brigade but they 100% would have been the ones bullying you in school. Thatā€™s why theyā€™re where they are now. Living in shitting council houses or identical new builds trying to earn a bit of extra cash off That App because the alternative would be pulling their fingers out of their arse and getting a real fuhl time joab.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m still laughing at him having the audacity to think heā€™s got any sort of personality. Heā€™s a bitter wee fud with one brain cell bouncing around his flat heid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf is he on about. He's achieved nothing the whole time. His followers has been on roughly the same number. He's called cleaning with Mario but doesnae clean.
Ehm excuse me - sit doon an get some class.

I think you'll find that Maria does 90 bleep washings a day and cleans his curtains what feels like every day.

He might have a mouldy toilet but his voiles are sparkling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ehm excuse me - sit doon an get some class.

I think you'll find that Maria does 90 bleep washings a day and cleans his curtains what feels like every day.

He might have a mouldy toilet but his voiles are sparkling.
My mind read voiles as bowels šŸ¤£

Ah've been gutting ma kitchen since 9am and still no finished. It's no even a big kitchen. How he manages tae gut a full bedsit in the same time means his cleaning regime is a bit of light dusting and a wax melt in the scent oaf freshly cleaned bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.