Cleaning with Mario #120 ''Honkin flat, don’t blame the cat”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That display hand soap and hand cream I remember him showing that off with the wee ceramic holder and that has got to be about 5 years ago, just use the soap and stop hoarding it just because it’s the white company. Notice it’s never been used because he doesn’t get any visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That display hand soap and hand cream I remember him showing that off with the wee ceramic holder and that has got to be about 5 years ago, just use the soap and stop hoarding it just because it’s the white company. Notice it’s never been used because he doesn’t get any visitors.
How very dare you, he has visitors ma lovelie. Krystal fell asleep on the sofa yesterday and his brother in law put his cabinets up. I bet they were there all of 30 mins, he put that thing on the wall and she napped so she didn’t have to speak to him. I bet they just had to rush aff as they had stuff to do. I bet they deffo drew straws on who was driving him hame tonight. Bet it was Jonnys turn seen as Krystal had to go over yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has a cabinet put up for storage but only the Jo Molane is allowed in there: poor Deek’s L’Oréal shite disappeared halfway through stories. Bet he gets the bitchy silent treatment for daring to put his stuff in the noo beeaautiful cabinet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Has a cabinet put up for storage but only the Jo Molane is allowed in there: poor Deek’s L’Oréal shite disappeared halfway through stories. Bet he gets the bitchy silent treatment for daring to put his stuff in the noo beeaautiful cabinet
I didn’t notice that! Note some of the Jo Molane tubes have gone too. What a strange little man he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for wee Sadie’s feast? Sounds like she’ll be doing the cooking then, what a lovely belated Mother’s Day gift, waiting on others!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Judging by the mismatched combination of cucumber, onion rings & a Yorkshire pudding, I'm assuming Sad Sadie knew nothing about the visit, and when bog-eyed beggy rocked up she had tae scramble about for bits of food.

No doubt he then demanded a lift home also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet it was Gemma from f&g who told him about the radiator paint, and the prick mansplained his opinions to her, probably on IWD also, and now looks very silly. I'm reposting this from the last thread seeing as he's now got to add another layer of paint thus making it even more inefficient.

"Can I Paint My Radiator Black and Slightly Improve the Efficiency?

You shouldn't paint your radiator at all unless you absolutely have to. If you add layers of paint to your radiator, the paint can actually act as a form of insulation which will stop it from working as efficiently."

• Haha
I’m getting the exterior of my house painted. The painter gave me a list of paint brands he will and will not use, and then gave me loads of advice based on the masonry. Apart from the actual labour, I’m paying him for his expertise- like a normal person.
Don’t go giving her ideas! She’ll be getting the exterior of her “hoose” painted next.

The top square of block that contains his 4 windaes 😂

• Haha
That wax melt burner reminds me of one of those hands-free magnifying mirrors that people of a certain age/with Kerry katonas use for cross-stitching and reading, etc.

edited for spelling as I’m on a wee journey to that bespoke place abroad and the sun is shining on my screen (smell the absolute wealth and the sun cream also)
IMG_6889.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was pyoooor HOWLING when he revealed his ‘bath mat’ 😂 looks like he’s dropped one of his microfibre cloths when cleaning 😭
What is those wee black dots at the bottom of the shower on the floor :sick:

Just caught up on the 238498537953 dots of doom and I have major embarrassment for him. There was no need for all those dots of doom, he could have showed the high footfall area and shower room in one clip because they are so tiny. All that ''work'' he has had done but left the big wires etc instead of getting them boxed in :ROFLMAO:

I could have painted that hallway in 20mins ffs

Anway, martins passions are not my passions

Spine bright
Nikita dug
NewYork in America
Also xxx

Edited to add did he not have a molten brown hand cream holder? Where is it?

And those bleeping Romanian car wash leggings. BIN THEM Martin they are abs hideous. Imagine wearing that outfit for dinner round your maws - its like an outfit you would wear to the shop for more cans after doing a 48 hr bender in your mate's gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Praise be. Mario has found God.

Does the silly barsteward know what it signifies?

I believe he means that his belly is full.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Snakes oan this app, my title suggestion had the most votes. But ah'm FINE ABSALOOTLY FINE.

ANYWAY, can't believe I missed reveal weekend. My personal highlights are where they've run out of paint and THE bleeping DOOR HANDLES.
Screenshot_20240316_220919_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240317_173539_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Exciting week coming up for him ma hensss...must be hinch week finally, hurrah!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinchy visit maybe?

She's been quiet today so obv getting his room ready.

432900924_1368477010520536_4264321863324313120_n.jpg

Does he realise that this is La Graciosa and not Lanzarote?
No way will he pay to get there.

432922085_3662366837382284_616173614464230640_n.jpg

AvaMayFair & Mario.

Sounds like an Onlyfans page.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
La Graciosa is a gorgeous place but there’s no B&M, no road for a Mcgills let alone the actual
bus, and there’s about 2 toilets on the entire island. He’d hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So a pic of his much used shitter, with a caption claiming he's got a fabulous week planned. 💀

• Haha
Hens I think the Hinch visit is coming up. I just feel it in my waters.

I'm so excited. I have so many questions. Will he have a chaperone? Will he wear the Romanian car wash leggings? Will he stay the night? Will it be a AMA PR exercise dressed up as a friendly visit? I canny wait!

• Haha
Totally agree re tradies. I love DIY (actual DIY that adds value to my home, not yer Stacey Solomon colouring in type DIY). But even I will hire trades when needed. For example, I've built a couple of structures myself but got help with a subfloor because obviously I'm not an actual bleeping joiner. Love my garden but respect when my gardener explains to me why certain things won't work. You pay for the expert insight they have, you benefit from avoiding costly mistakes. Who decides to just paint a radiator without googling the best way to do it.

Also, him going from Ardrossan back to Paisley isn't exactly what Adele was trying to evoke with that song.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am pure late tae the party hens coz av been working ma ass off, but I just wanted to say a actual canny believe he PAID a company tae come in and dae that “bathroom makeover” 😱 it’s barely changed, and anythin that huz could have been a DIY joab. I see folk oan that vile app tiktok doing bigger joabs than that! Easy money for the “decorators” though eh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.