Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s so much random shit in his bathroom I’d be terrified to accidentally bump something because it would be like a domino effect toppling all the other unnecessary objects all around the room

Reactions: 19
I have had enough of him today ...we are getting days worth today ...he bought new closs and tumelers...I think he will now go and have a tommytank in his new basin ...so aye

Reactions: 11
I have had enough of him today ...we are getting days worth today ...he bought new closs and tumelers...I think he will now go and have a tommytank in his new basin ...so aye
It's boring, isnt it? Derek definitely needs his own Instagram, we need entertainment and for him to claim back his flat, so aye! #wewantderek

Reactions: 6
It's boring, isnt it? Derek definitely needs his own Instagram, we need entertainment and for him to claim back his flat, so aye! #wewantderek
Deek needs to get unchained!! He tells us he’s at work but I’m no believing him. I think he’s chained in a cupboard, he sees why the Hoover is on show as Deek is in the cupboard where the Hoover should be. Deek do you need help?? We will come save you from pricardo

Reactions: 9
Like The Craig (Big Brother 1) was in Avid Merrion's cupboard in Bo Selecta! #FreeDerek

Reactions: 7
I was thinking that about the plant, Maz you don't put objects on your cistern it's a hazard

Reactions: 2
Dropping your pubes from your gifted shark onto your worktop Marjorie...tut tut your IBS will be thru the tenement roof...so aye

Reactions: 9
Imagine his brother being nice & buying him something of good quality. How bloody rude did he sound there?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.