Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clever tactic - if you can get away with it. Scream troll, retreat to lick you wounds but insist you’re fiiiine so everyone thinks you are a brave victim.
Nothing to do with duck all content cos you’ve sickened yourself of cleaning along with everyone else. Bla bla....you know the rest 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been following these threads for forever, you all crack me up! I feel like I got a headache trying to understand his latest ramble, I struggle to believe he thinks it all makes sense?!
How has his floor not caved in with all the tat in that place? I’d be scared to live below him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he jumping on a potato in that photo in the first post?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Damn it, did I miss the tour of the Tat cave?
I hope not. Hopefully it will be in his highlights so I can enjoy it on my own with a bespoke cup of coffee! That thankfully Marion has shown me how to make.

I wanna know is where does he store all his Christmas Tat?
Can’t have this thread on page 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that Miriam is so famous you could just post
Miriam McKnight
Paisley
Scotland
And it would get there ...so aye
Looks like a mix between the child catcher and frank skinner
Paisley
Scotland

The postman would know exactly what address to go to...,”aye, it’s more mail for that wee baw bag”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Paisley
Scotland

The postman would know exactly what address to go to...,”aye, it’s more mail for that wee baw bag”
🤣 The poor postie saw his bawbag and mini Mario 🤢 🤢 and now he refuses to get the post.
Yet another instalment of didn’t happen with Martin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Paisley
Scotland

The postman's still off with PTSD after Maz flashed his 🍆 at him!

Damn it, did I miss the tour of the Tat cave?
I hope not. Hopefully it will be in his highlights so I can enjoy it on my own with a bespoke cup of coffee! That thankfully Marion has shown me how to make.

I wanna know is where does he store all his Christmas Tat?
Can’t have this thread on page 2!
No, he didnae do the tour to tell us hunners of minions where all his pacific items are from yet!

I have feeling his Christmas tat is in the bedroom somewhere - either on top of the wardrobes or in his plush, bespoke ottoman bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is he jumping on a potato in that photo in the first post?
OMG - are we related? I though I was seeing a big tattie as well when I first looked 😁

The postman's still off with PTSD after Maz flashed his 🍆 at him!

No, he didnae do the tour to tell us hunners of minions where all his pacific items are from yet!

I have feeling his Christmas tat is in the bedroom somewhere - either on top of the wardrobes or in his plush, bespoke ottoman bed.
I hate myself for knowing it lives in the bed box!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone think he's really taking a week's paternity leave cos Rayns got a new wee brother or sister?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He better do the tour of his tat cave this weekend, my bingo card is starting to curl at the corners 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Derek has dumped him
Rayn has scratched a goolie off
The rats have eaten two of his fingers
The coooncil are going to evict them

I got this game changing grey thing off ebay. It smells gawjus.
The floor gave way. I don't know why.
I've realised people are laughing at me, not with me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone think he's really taking a week's paternity leave cos Rayns got a new wee brother or sister?
STOP the bus I need to get aff🤣🤣🤣

He better do the tour of his tat cave this weekend, my bingo card is starting to curl at the corners 😔
Same as my sammwiches I made fur it

Also nae mention of them rats in his loft since that he was pure terrified off hiding behind his smelly hoosecoat...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's kidnapped Mrs Hinch, got a disgraced gynaecologist to extract an egg from her, baby Marinchio coming soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.