Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday Times rich list printed today and James Dyson is number 1.
Mario is clearly now the Saviour of Big Business because he bought a hairdryer on tick from the fella. 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He seems to spend more time taking a break from insta than actually being on it. If he deleted Insta tmro he would be forgot about in a week. Once again folk are dying and struggling to pay there rent or put food on the table and this wee cock in complaining about how hard his insta fame is. But what the hell is that post even about you can tell he is trying to be really profound but it doesn’t make any sense.

” I look at this picture and think do I still smile the same way?” Naw mate sure you had your teeth journey “that you arnt built to be broken by anyone’s judgement” ehh? Translation please? “I carry my page well and I wouldn’t change a single thing about it” so what the hell is this post about if you wouldn’t change a single thing about it? “My life! One take at it! And my smile remains!” Ehhh????? Are you high on dereks fumes??
Bugs the absolute bespoke tit out of me!!!
If it’s so hard on yur jurnay delete ?

Don’t have days off like it’s a chore! fuckin hell if it’s brings you such in-depth thoughts log out and delete !

But aye am fineee hunners of messages in ma outbox but aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading the comments on the daily record article about mario and his bin clean... people have suggested he looks like...

A gay frank skinner
View attachment 132518
And the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang View attachment 132519
Ha!
I was petrified of the dude from Chitty Chiity Bang Bang as a child, that's why I'm loving Mario's page it's like punishment in a truly peculiar way. I love being freaked out by the nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello my lovelies has got to be up there with the most puke inducing shite line I have ever seen in my insta scrolling 3am can’t sleep life.
There is thought is Scots (and more particularly Glaswegians) were better than this.
why does everyone think we want to see inside their shite grey houses? They all literally look the same. Crushed velvet, mirror dust inducing shite

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He timed himself using the GHD and the Dyson 🙄😆
Please tell me this is a joke 😂😂😂😂
Naturally - 36 seconds
GHD - 0.5 seconds
Dyson - 0.00003 seconds
*marios accent* we have a winner lovelies the dyson dries my hair quicker than I can blink how amazing is that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me this is a joke 😂😂😂😂
Naturally - 36 seconds
GHD - 0.5 seconds
Dyson - 0.00003 seconds
*marios accent* we have a winner lovelies the dyson dries my hair quicker than I can blink how amazing is that
No 🤣😂 not a joke, he actually compared them and posted to his stories. What I find strange with Mario is the fact that he has very little hair and is balding 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
No 🤣😂 not a joke, he actually compared them and posted to his stories. What I find strange with Mario is the fact that he has very little hair and is balding 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve never really paid much attention to him before but just had a spy on his page. His front room is absolutely crammed with furniture, how does he move about without tripping over that footstool with the blanket draped over the floor?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember Mario always spoke about a place he went to for his brows Bally beauty haven and he would go on about them all the time. Has a highlight post about it under #bbh. He swore by her and the best place ever then all of a sudden he had a new place to go and never mentioned Bally again. Wonder what happened 🤔 xx

Reactions: 5
He's done well on not being on his phone all weekend 😉 and is now having the week off.... so aye..... we believe you! 😂

• Haha
Fingers crossed. Life isn’t worth living without his tat cave and hacks that aren’t hacks
Don't despair ma lovelie, I've fired up the photoshop. Bespoke libel incoming.
PicsPlay_1589801874933.jpg

He's done well on not being on his phone all weekend 😉 and is now having the week off.... so aye..... we believe you! 😂
He'll never last a week. I give it a day before he's back saying a fine ma lovelies. Look at this grey thing I've got from ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never really paid much attention to him before but just had a spy on his page. His front room is absolutely crammed with furniture, how does he move about without tripping over that footstool with the blanket draped over the floor?!
Don’t forget the Shark plonked in the corner too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A week off Marie?! Aye right! His ‘Weekend aff’ included several stories and even a grid post. Reckon he just wants everyone fawning over him asking if he’s ok and coping with his bespoke insta fame 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.