Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Mario always spoke about a place he went to for his brows Bally beauty haven and he would go on about them all the time. Has a highlight post about it under #bbh. He swore by her and the best place ever then all of a sudden he had a new place to go and never mentioned Bally again. Wonder what happened 🤔 xx
He went on a different type of brow journey at a salon somewhere in the Shire. It's a more "semi-permanent" treatment than Bally's but he told all his lovelies that Bally would still be forever in his life.

Wonder when Bally last heard from him actually?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He went on a different type of brow journey at a salon somewhere in the Shire. It's a more "semi-permanent" treatment than Bally's but he told all his lovelies that Bally would still be forever in his life.

Wonder when Bally last heard from him actually?
And this was all after he said he'd never have semi permanent brows because nobody can do brows like he can and he likes to change things up.... So aye 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who remembers when he used to work fuuulll time and couldn't devote himself fully to Instagram. So aye truth be told you've been 'aff' fuuulll time work for nearly 8 weeks and he's taking a week aff because it's very apparent he couldn't hack the insta fuuulll time as he's got limited content.

Go do some community work ya wee waste of space instead of sitting in the tat flat with the cat stuffin yer gub wae crisssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wondering more than ever where Melvin's head is at with his whole insta thing although we know he's assured his Queen that he ain't going nowhere.

Unlike Mrs H, who apparently got all her ducks in a row on the business end of things from the outset and was supported by Mr H & Gleam on the commercial aspect too, I tend to think Melv sort of blundered onto insta for shits and giggles initially - just something to do really seeing as he's never appeared to have much of a social life or any hobbies (unless you count tat accumulation as a hobby).

And then his follower numbers shot up. He's got Dezza (zero business acumen just like Melv and largely absent of late*) and no management company behind him, but suddenly insta isn't just for a laugh anymore, cos there's a time investment, freebies to be had and maybe money to be made. But no Gleam has come knocking and I reckon he spends a lot of negative time pondering the whys of that (we could all help him out there).

If he's capable of introspection, I think he's reaching a crossroads. Will his ego allow him to say "bye - it's been fun but I'm done now" or scale right back on his activity and cope with a possible hit on his follower numbers? This could be a "test week".

*Busy with Tik-Tok and/or has told Melv he doesn't want to feature in the stories so much now.

Jeez - this turned into a dissertation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The latest post about having the week off "holiday"... Talk about self obsessed!!!!! These instagrammers really do think they are doing a public service don't they?! How about Mario...as you are furloughed you offer to volunteer in your local area and help the vunerable?? I despair I really do. Absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Having a holiday, from what? himself? Because he is often at great pains to tell us that he is exactly the same on Instagram as he is off it.

Although to be fair, he does also like to ponder incoherently whether his smile is the same since 'fame' came a knockin' on his tattered letterbox.

So, to conclude maybe he's giving the two warring brain cells in his 5 head a rest?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s embarrassing adults say they have to have a break off there phones! Sure we all enjoy social media etc but my days are busy so it’s maybe ten mins here and there! I’m not on it that much I think I need to have an insta break!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone got Mazda Price's address? I want to send him one of those 'surprise' presents he loves getting that I chose pacifically just for him....

CB1CCDFE-0AD1-4220-AFF0-D26E6D7B2E9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The latest post about having the week off "holiday"... Talk about self obsessed!!!!! These instagrammers really do think they are doing a public service don't they?! How about Mario...as you are furloughed you offer to volunteer in your local area and help the vunerable?? I despair I really do. Absolute wet wipe.
I've seen a lot of non-Insta "famous" people saying they're taking some time off from there or facebook.... nobody really gives a tit! I've barely posted on Insta since lockdown and sometimes go for a week without posting because I have nothing much to take a photo of or say, nobody really cares as we're all up to nothing, so dont have much to post except for photos of our garden, pets or our walks, and that becomes tedious. Just have time off from the nothing-ness of the Internet because it means nowt and forget about announcing anything, it's daft!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His break from insta seems to coincide with the paper article about him that seemed to have nothing but negative comments under it. I bet a tenner he doesn’t last a week. He doesn’t even post content so I don’t know what the break is about maybe he is just having a break from sharing other peopls Ava May orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have zero sympathy for him. No doubt some company will feel sorry for him and gift him a new bin to wash in the shower

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.