Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has oor melvin had a hair cut... they three hairs were getting wild I suppose.

Reactions: 5
Looks like the coooncil have been round to give him a trim and taken half his left eyebrow aswell...so aye..

Reactions: 13
Watching his stories about how he had to switch off to get me time and all I could think was... when is he NOT having me time? Sheer constant and so forth

Reactions: 8
I think I got about a third of the way through that before I started wishing I owned a gun to end my misery.

Reactions: 11
Sweats aff he's fine honestly he's fine
The weather has been glorious.... Has it fuck last week was fuckin shite weather up here. It only got better on Sunday night. And why is he wearing a bespoke blush cushion cover as a hoody so aye

Reactions: 11
Sweats aff he's fine honestly he's fine
The weather has been glorious.... Has it fuck last week was fuckin shite weather up here. It only got better on Sunday night. And why is he wearing a bespoke blush cushion cover as a hoody so aye
That hoody was bobbly like his heed..so aye

Reactions: 3
So glad wee Marie is fine. He’s showcasing his snatch hoody I see. Matches the cushions perfectly. Must be bespoke... so aye!

edit to say his eye bags look bloody horrendous! Has he fallen out with Body Shop woman and he’s not getting his freebies anymore?

Reactions: 7
Looks like 2 big keekers maybe he made Dezzas weed into a moss bowl and Dezza went tonto on him, gave him a bespoke back hander

Reactions: 6
I actually hate Mario. I hate those tacky fucking trainers he just got and his ‘loving life at the moment’ attitude yeh because you’re a pure lazy fuck Mario that’s why you’re loving life so much at the moment. Filling your tacky little tat flat full of even more junk and spending money to your sweet little hearts content. He just totally rubs me up the wrong way. And then I saw his smug fucking face today when he showed his ugly mug on stories. I don’t think I have the strength in my body and mind to listen to more of his crap. Finally, the paid off the mortgage balloons. Tacky, tacky, tacky. I am embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 13
Is this bitch actually for real? Acting like insta is some big time suck for him - what the fuck else would he be doing?! Something worthwhile or philanthropic? I think not.

He just waffles on endlessly and most of it is honest to god horseshit. He should just delete his “wee page” and move on

Reactions: 6
Nurse! Unhinched is out of bed again!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.