Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually going to post this morning asking for predictions on how he’d make IWD all about himself.

He’s a foul-mouthed little dickhole, isn’t he? Between his filthy mouth and his honking hovel, Sadie must be proud.

Reactions: 41
Who put 50p in the w?

Mr cunt washings trolled Rita Ora oan that app #soaye
---
Ah'd definitely say we support each other more on this vile app, than his Insta huns pretend support each other.

Ma poast, ma rules!!!!

PS. Beaky, Deek thinks of Domboii when youse force him tae rub your haun.

Reactions: 34
MARIO:

There: Refers to a place
They’re: short for They are
Their: Belongs to them

You’re welcome

Reactions: 39
Ooooh Mario's been triggered. Hi freak face

Never underestimate the power of a woman. So feck off, because we don't need any approval from a narcissistic man child like you

Fancy having a son and sibling with an ugly mouth like yours

Reactions: 27
Hope everyone is celebrating cunt day appropriately gonna get my criss and joos for the special occasion
Huv youse goat a wee bespoke personalized cunt boax fur them ma lovelie
---
Who is Allie?
---
Cleaning with Mario #120: 99% of women can't be wrong
That's got tae be a thread title

Reactions: 29
I cannae get over how he's made IWD about us. Absolutely howling.

I wonder if he's got his faves oan here. Mario ma hen, give us a list on stories of who's the funniest

Reactions: 42
“Happy International Woman’s day but 99% of all woman are cunts”

*not ma quote
*not ma spelling

Reactions: 47
Well Marion I wud eat a cake instead but I dunnae want my arse taking up two seats oan the mcgills bus like youse

Reactions: 25
Happy Cunts day to our virus community

Spine bright Hens, keep you power !!

#whosallie

I don’t want to be one of those “WhEn iS iNtErNaTiOnAl MeN’s DaY” types, but when is International Day for Cunt Womans? I want to make sure I’m prepared.

Reactions: 33
I was actually going to post this morning asking for predictions on how he’d make IWD all about himself.

He’s a foul-mouthed little dickhole, isn’t he? Between his filthy mouth and his honking hovel, Sadie must be proud.
Dickhole My absolute staypul new insult & nae debates !!

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2802702
I am eating a cake whilst participating. Multitasking innit
Happy International Cunt Woman's Day. When I say I've been snorting at this
Empower us? No Maz me running a international company does that hun. You are just pure amusement and pity that such pathetic slugs exist. But today, thank you, your post has made me belly laugh.
Mario and empower don't belong in the same sentence. Capeesh. Nae debates.

Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?

Reactions: 32
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?
Sweaty stained armpit tattie heart dance. Particularly the wee karate kick at the end and nae debates. Lenor ad sniffing a very close second.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.