Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGoblinKing

Congratulations @Madge2022 on your thread title journey. Utter bespoke brillance but you are a wee 🐍 on this app beating mine by about 3 of Mario's hairs!

Time to cut ties on this app and in New York in America!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
2013 called and they want that sofa back. Like many of us on this app I spent £s on a high quality sofa and don't need to replace it every 6 months.

He is creaming his Romanian car wash leggings over yet another new sofa. What a sad sad wee dobbber

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
They'll finance at 49.9% APR as its all they will be able to get.

Martin will then become a driving expert & and criticise other drivers. They'll make 3 payments, have it repossessed.
Tell us that cars are no for them.

If it's another cat I'm genuinely contacting the SSPCA.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Ma hens I love how it's pure Cody vibes oan this app at all times, love and appreciate you all. One of my fave moments in recent history oan this thread was the @Babybail93 new tits reveal followed by the surprise wean. All of us chanting her oan fae the rooftops. Cannae wait till we are all virtual Daisy Uncles soon 🥔❤
Ahm busy fake tanning, applying my 5 year old Chanel Bronzer and digging oot the Pat Butcher blouse in preperation for baby arriving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lurker first time poster 🙋‍♀️ seen more of his new sofa this week than I have my own... no one cares
Welcome hen, get ready for the same crap every single day. Same jumper, same leggings, same foods, same pj's, same bedtime, moans about the same thing, same haircut, same ugly face. He's a literally a Sim. We can predict everything on his action list, he also buffers and goes into melt down mode.
image (1).gif

the-sims-sims.gif

• Haha

Lurker4321

How long did he have the other sofa for? Absolutely shameful! Where has that gone?

Said he would regret that box sofa with all the cats footprints all over it. Doesn't matter though. Most of us would be stuck with it for years as wouldn't afford a new one. He just gets a new one for free. Still shit imo. Cushions old fashioned and scatter backs just annoying.

• Haha
Gets tae ma joab, makes a coffee, sits doon, opens this app & this is the first thing I see.

I wunner just how small it actually is also.
Definitely a micro penis, under 2 inches erect, with a very obvious curve pointing to the left, and I'd say with the girth of a thin richmond sausage. So aye. No pubes as we all know he's bald and likes to talc up, also.

• Haha
  • Sick

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Ah bless him, he thinks he’s casting a wide grifting net, deploying all the ‘tactics’ he can think of to get attention from brands or media:

SO many DMs - engagement
I’m the OG - longevity
Helped others - selfless and authentic
I love the theatre - cultured
White company - boujie
I’m so different - edgy
Steak - foodie
Make up - freebies please
Hall and bathroom ‘reno’ - lifestyle appeal
Hinch - leverage

I am so here for this! 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Imagine having the luxury of not having to do anything all day because you didn’t get to bed at 8pm the previous night?

Pathetic that at 40 he has no life or responsibilities. He has nothing. What’s he anxious about? The shelf of dusty products finally snapping in half after years of buckling? His Amazon packages being lifted from the exterior high footfall area by earless junkies? Because he’s certain not sitting there worried about mortgage interest rates, managing his career, sick kids etc like normal people.

He’s such a fucking gowl.

• Heart
I can just picture it , the women’s rangers team are playing Celtic at Ibrox on Sunday. The bold yin goes on the ticket web page and sees rangers v Celtic and he thinks he has won a watch by getting tickets and bang it’s the chicks 😂😂 I tell ye l better no see them there cause he will be getting bespoke punch in the Kerry katonas fae all of us 😂😂 nae debates

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
the comment on his new post are tickling me - someone has said his new sofa looks more comfortable that the last one, someone else is saying how he only just got a new one a few months ago and someone else has said it’s crap looking! They will all be deleted no doubt I’m not time. I forgot to take screenshots because this app isn’t my job my lovelies so if you don’t like it don’t contact this page again. Blocked

New York in America

also
You mean these ones?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
He doesn’t care about numbers? Let’s go back to December when he begged for followers to like and share and show love for his Grinch theme because it deserved it.
He posts same reels and stories everyday same time 8am and 6pm so he needs pipe down. He is the very same person.
I think he has been reading here and seen his numbers drop but is trying to act like he doesn’t care, if didn’t care then why did you want a blue tick?
His page stayed the same numbers was the day when he stopped doing any cleaning on his page.

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
Is that new monstrosity in the colour non colour? Jesus wept, I've had the same leather sofas since 2013, and as much as I'd love new ones I've also goat twa dugs so they're staying hopefully a few mare years. Huvvin said that there's fuck aw wrang wi them, mibbes cos we paid a lot for them and didny get bargain basement stuff like he's goat. They'll be tatty as fuck in 6 months. So aye. If sumbdy offered me that for free I'd still say naw. But bawheid loves it and is obsessed with it which is nae surprise really, his taste is aw in his erse.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Not have to answer to anyone?
No one contacts you, literally NO ONE.
Weird fat little parasite also.

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
So we know he reads here, he gets most of his ideas from here & the “I’m just doing me from now on” rants are DEFINITELY about here. But, he’s also extremely thick, so do you think he understands what we’re all on about when at least half the posts end with “New York, America, Also”?
just makes me howl thinking of him wondering why on earth so many people end their posts with the same words.

New York
America
Also.

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Just picture him and deek mincing aboot Rome in their primark active tracksuits. Or him sweating his titties aff in Turkey.
manifesting these holidays for pure laughs

• Haha