Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240227_175251_Facebook.jpg

Saw this comment on the Facebook Post of someone I know earlier and it made me laugh so much because its truly something mario would say

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
It’s Hinch’s birthday. She has a story up showing all her cards- looks like Hannah and Mario have gone splitsies on a card. I’m guessing Hannah sent it as there’s no way Hinch is giving oor Mario the actual address to her front and back door.

“Can’t wait to see you soon”- woohoo!! 🎉

IMG_5734.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Madge2022

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
I sware he said when he got the last one that he hated the scatter cushions at the back , am l wrong do l need to get back in my lane ?

I have so much space , eh where are you going to hide things now ya twat

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I wish he would piss off with this “new me, better me” shite. He is the same as he’s always been just with an overinflated sense of his own importance. Tat obsessed cockwomble also
---
Proper got his knickers in a twist that one. He is soooooo jealous and he can't hide it
Says him who had a countdown timer for the awful Xmas tree and posted it on a Sunday morning for maximum engagement 🙄. He’s as green as his monstrosity of a Xmas tree

• Haha

SleepyCatLady

If by ‘triggered’, he means that even on the worst days of my bespoke mental health journey, I think to myself ‘at least I’m not that imbecile aff that app, things could be worse’ then consider me triggered.

Also.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rachy24881

That sofa screams cheap tat from BrightHouse circa 2010 to me. Anyone remember that store?

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
OK I've been through his grid since the start ( nae need ta thank me happy to take one for the team hens). I'm counting 6 different sofas since he forced his way into Tat Towers. 3 corner suites ( Deek had a corner one when he moved in). Two chesterfields same style different shades from Danyelllle and one other I cannae remember which shade of beige/grey in between. That's nae normal my loves it's really not.

• Wow
  • Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Caught up now, and apologies for all the likes. I was only actually one and a bit threads behind as he’s been so boring 🫣

After running here due to hearing Marion was visiting Hinch, I am totally underwhelmed. At best I think it’s literally an event in London somewhere for the charity wax melts, and he’s the cling on guest with Hannah. There is no way Hinch would have him near her gaff. 🙄. @Shrekssister the bingo card is amazing 😘

I loved all youse comments on the Beak and Deek skincare hostage vid. 😂. @mammaof3 - Thank you for sharing this drug awareness video so I could be a fan too, or a cunt…. as Marion now calls his followers! 😳

Though he then said he loved me on Valentines Day, but then called me a cunt again two days later! 🤷‍♀️

I was shook that she finally showed us behind the sofa and it was a hoarders paradise dressed up as suitcases as expected. 📦 🧳

Do you think we can ask him to show us under the bed next and build up to the reveal of the Monica cupboard? 🥺

@Fanta lemon I hope you are doing ok xx

P.S There was a pic of Scottish Declan somewhere in the catch up, and I thought it was pre diet Pauline Quirke

• Haha
  • Heart

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Just a reminder that while he was posting this, he was sitting in an awful looking Chinese restaurant in Paisley eating diarrhea with chips as part of the £9.95 lunch special, and scrolling Tattle. Best life being truly lived, also.

Hi Mario. Your new couch looks cheap and tacky 👋

View attachment 2777483
Ironic- don’t bother with the opinions of strangers… yet seeks validation from a bunch of strangers on an app. Make it make sense.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Why is he so surprised that nobody guessed it was a new sofa? He only had the last one a few months! Walloper.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine getting that excited and showing off over a £500 free fire hazard sofa because you’ve literally got fuck all else to show for your 40 years on earth

Bet it stinks as well of cheap plastic

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Love this title @Madge2022 👏

He talks the biggest load of shite. Saying people only post for likes and money. So is he putting his mates in that category, including Hinch.
Just admit it Mario, jealously is consuming you because you're no good at influencing and never will be 🙄

Yep, still ugly

Screenshot_20240215-200554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240215-200625_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

muscadet

Chatty Member
I canny believe passed his theory test, I know people that are actually quite clever that haven’t passed it first time

• Haha

Scottishmammy

I wake up and cancel plans all the time but I also go out off the cuff. There’s nothing wrong with cancelling plans. But he made such a song and dance about going to the cinema 🤣 doing his fake tan dressing up showing how fabulous he is…for the cinema 🤔🤣 To then cancel?! But not even to cancel and stay home? Cancel to go out to all his shite shops he visits every day off of his life! There’s not a chance dinner or the cinema was booked. I just don’t understand his lies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sloppys

VIP Member
It’s only quarter past midnight ya fanny. Most people I imagine are still up at this time on a Friday and still manage to do whatever they had planned on a Saturday. I’ve been at work all day, friends house after work and just getting in. My Saturday plans are still going ahead. Let’s face it Maz, there was nae plans for tomorrow other than traipsing round B&M as usual.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishmammy

If something is bespoke made..does that not mean it’s made to measure. Like specifically for you and your measurements? But he forgot to measure? So how’s it bespoke 🤔 Make it make sense Mario please 🙏🏼🤣

• Haha