Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if a 40 year old man need to phone a joiner to replace a handle on his door. He is everything that is wrong with social housing makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooh he’s on one today. Ranting about tradesmen he doesn’t have to pay for 🙄

So all the door handles broke off and a joiner came out same day? Really?!
I'm swerving oot ma Lane here and I've no caught up so maybe someone else in the virus community has said it but how could he no just nip down to small business b and q?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mario needs to calm down, because he's sounding like a middle aged tit!....Or does he need a good rogering?! 🤔

Screenshot_20240110-113338_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
I'm swerving oot ma Lane here and I've no caught up so maybe someone else in the virus community has said it but how could he no just nip down to small business b and q?
He pays FUHL RENT ma lovelie! Needs a bleep engineer and a bleep joiner on call at all times!!! Bet the council wish he'd Deek would never message then again.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok so let's get this straight.

On Monday the boiler broke and the electrician turned up today.

But yesterday his door handles broke and the joiner turned up the same day.

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As if he was "the biggest bleep activated" 😂 He probably nodded along, agreed and bent over for the guy leaving!
One hunner percent! He pretends he's a bad witch but I bet he was an awkward mess. His little strangler hawns clutching his hoosecoat, hiding in his bedroom and shaking like a shitting dug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He doesn’t need a good rogering, he needs a good hiding. The ungrateful, lying, arse faced little twerp. He’s made me cross this morning hens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know about you hens but whenever I’ve needed to have a Tradie over I’ve been polite, welcoming and offered them a cup of tea or cold drink in the summer. And I’ve always had polite and friendly service with a smile in return. Giving what you get works both ways. Try being nice once in a while and you might get the same in return. He just thinks so bloody highly of himself. Like someone has to be polite to him first before he gives it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Mario probably talked to him like utter tit before he had even step foot in the gaff. Imagine dodging the needles and dog shite on the stairs tae be greeted by the halitosis and attitude of a 40 year old man living in a bedsit at the tax payers expense. How aboot some gratitude Maz. That tradies taxes pay for your repairs and your discounted rent you walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If the twit was rude and entitled to the tradies then they will report this back and he will get what he deserves next time I bet.

But I sincerely doubt he was.

Our Maz is all fur and no knickers.

Reactions: 32
Never read so much bullshit in my life! Especially the bit about his January going so well 🤥🤥🤥
---
And hope the workies took a tit behind his kitchen door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s on her January come down and nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never read so much bullshit in my life! Especially the bit about his January going so well 🤥🤥🤥
---
And hope the workies took a tit behind his kitchen door 😂
Rayn does that ma lovelie, the engineer was led into the kitchen, reeking of cat tit and piss, with the overwhelming stench of fake chemical scent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr Hunners works in an office and I'm at home so I always deal with the tradies and as a young female I've never had a tradie talk down to me. I'm always polite and offer beverages and snacks, even done a roll run getting my kitchen fitted.
Maybe the explained something and that's his issue.

Orrrr

It's because Andrew W had this issue not long ago. Only Andrew actually recorded it all and proved he wasn't a walk over.
I feel its likely this, we all know he would love to be Andrew.

Reactions: 40
We all know she runs off and leaves wee Derk to deal with tradesmen as she’s too scared, like when they were having new flairs and wee Derk had to have a week off work

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.