Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even begin to describe the second hand embarrassment I have fae her after the rant this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So I'm taking it those door handles were replaced with new one's after the mess was tidied up by the joiner?.

Prove it with pictures Mario, because you can bet your fat ass we'll be looking for them in your pictures after we've slagged the old one's off for month's now 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
All this tradie chat is reminding me of the super cringe photo of him in his jammies with “Carpet Kerr” after they fitted his new flairs. 😂

Mortified for him, why is he making on he’s billy big bollocks when he’s nae even on the tenancy agreement. Fat little rat can bide in the loft with the rats squirrels.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Once again another man trying to jump in and encroach on womens space and trying to make out they know and go through the same as what women go through every day. Reality is he’s a man (gay or not) so has no idea what women face on a daily basis. The sexism, scared to walk home alone, scared to go out in the dark etc I could go on. No he’s just had some attitude off a tradesman which doesn’t really compare. He was probably still in bed at half 7 and they woke him up. I encourage you to share what you believe to toxic masculinity to be Maz, because what you say you’ve experienced today isn’t it. Try giving out the energy you want back ya wee twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
If he’s not on the tenancy agreement would the council entertain the demands of that squatter?

I remember phoning a company a few years back regarding something in the house and because my husband was the named account holder they would not help.

Reactions: 18
His bedroom AND living room door handles broke off??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does he think we were born yesterday? How can they just break off, on two separate doors, on the same day!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Is he really that thick, he thinks that is a believable story? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Maz 👋
It is 100% true ma lovelie. Rayn did it from the high footfall area while Deek and Beak wur in them tae lock them in tae kill them so fumes or tae escape fae the bedsit, also.
---
Once again another man trying to jump in and encroach on womens space and trying to make out they know and go through the same as what women go through every day. Reality is he’s a man (gay or not) so has no idea what women face on a daily basis. The sexism, scared to walk home alone, scared to go out in the dark etc I could go on. No he’s just had some attitude off a tradesman which doesn’t really compare. He was probably still in bed at half 7 and they woke him up. I encourage you to share what you believe to toxic masculinity to be Maz, because what you say you’ve experienced today isn’t it. Try giving out the energy you want back ya wee twit.
Well said 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
Mr Hunners works in an office and I'm at home so I always deal with the tradies and as a young female I've never had a tradie talk down to me. I'm always polite and offer beverages and snacks, even done a roll run getting my kitchen fitted.
Maybe the explained something and that's his issue.

Orrrr

It's because Andrew W had this issue not long ago. Only Andrew actually recorded it all and proved he wasn't a walk over.
I feel its likely this, we all know he would love to be Andrew.
Desperately trying to get Andrew to notice him...

Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion
Johnny is oan holiday wearing bougee sandals, Beak is arguing wi the cooncil aboot his broke handles ...also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
“Give the same energy as you get” 🙄 how about “do unto others”. He’s such a knob, thinks he can take on a tradesperson 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Marion, I think I need to clear up what happened this morning. The joiner wasn’t homophobic at all, he just hates massive cunts like you. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tbf stonewall though.... Aids epidemic..... Gay bashing they are bullied tortured and stigmatized too

Reactions: 9
Tbf stonewall though.... Aids epidemic..... Gay bashing they are bullied tortured and stigmatized too
Only one getting tortured in Marion’s flat is poor Rayn from all the chemical fumes, Marion getting woken up at 7.30 on a Wednesday by the electrician dusnae count as gay bashing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So I'm taking it those door handles were replaced with new one's after the mess was tidied up by the joiner?.

Prove it with pictures Mario, because you can bet your fat ass we'll be looking for them in your pictures after we've slagged the old one's off for month's now 🧐
How much mess does new door handles make..?

Reactions: 15
I'm hoping the council see his big I am rant about them, and pay him a visit ordering him to return the kitchen back to its original state. Pretty sure in some areas you aren't allowed wooden/laminate floors either?

Auld Madge might huv a midlife career change tae a housing officer in Beirut. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Only one getting tortured in Marion’s flat is poor Rayn from all the chemical fumes, Marion getting woken up at 7.30 on a Wednesday by the electrician dusnae count as gay bashing
That wasn't gay bashing am referring to what happens to some gay men who leave the couch and down the cosies

Reactions: 4
That wasn't gay bashing am referring to what happens to some gay men who leave the couch and down the cosies
But he was agreeing with this comment which was in response to what he went through with the tradesmen in his flat, context is important here
IMG_7424.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm hoping the council see his big I am rant about them, and pay him a visit ordering him to return the kitchen back to its original state. Pretty sure in some areas you aren't allowed wooden/laminate floors either?

Auld Madge might huv a midlife career change tae a housing officer in Beirut. 👀
Go for it doll, fancy doing a job share? I'd honestly love to piss on his parade, I'd be round in the tat cage with a clipboard pronto. Flairs up, kitchen returned to original state, panelling aff. Oh the joy seeing his face would be payment enough lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So how did the spark know he was gay? And how does he know that the spark knew he was gay? Just using a non existent situation to try and get people messaging him in outrage for attention as per usual.
and stop your greetin marion you got a free repair on your boiler courtesy of all us tattlers who were at a full time job today you scrounging wee prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope the electrician he was rude to, reports him living there.
2 working men shouldn't be living in a council flat while mum's with kids are living in temp hostels whilst waiting for flats.
People shouldn't be in council accommodation when they have the means to privately rent or buy a bloody property.

Its no wonder there are such huge waiting lists for council properties when people hog them just because they can

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Look at wee Deek having to order battered sausages in Castleavicci since he gets none at home

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.