Cleaning with Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an Advent calendar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah go for a day oot & oor @Madge2022 Has learnt herself how to create a new bespoke thread.

Literally youse built this thread fae the ground up ma lovely.

You do you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus wept, he'll be limpin oot that pictur hoose' wi keech drippin oot his joggy pants legs. Factual also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The polis seem to hire their own cleaners, full time staff get 28 days and 6 public holidays, so will be pro rata if he is part time.
View attachment 2533681View attachment 2533682
Take one for the team some and apply and go work with Marion to get the inside goss.

He would never had went to the cinema literally only gone because they were free.
Doesn’t do Halloween no fur him but goes and sees a thriller/scary movie.
Bet he is really fickle at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Take one for the team some and apply and go work with Marion to get the inside goss.

He would never had went to the cinema literally only gone because they were free.
Doesn’t do Halloween no fur him but goes and sees a thriller/scary movie.
Bet he is really fickle at times.
Ah might be mair part time than him, but ah wurk hard, also! #troll
---
How did you guys find out he works at the police station?
It was before ah wuz an OG oan this app but ah think Martin said who he worked for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah might be mair part time than him, but ah wurk hard, also! #troll
---

It was before ah wuz an OG oan this app but ah think Martin said who he worked for.
A forced confession it was, Madge, as we outed him thanks to a well connected lovelie. See thread 24 for the rollercoaster that was Pavementwatch!
---
A forced confession it was, Madge, as we outed him thanks to a well connected lovelie. See thread 24 for the rollercoaster that was Pavementwatch!
1000003498.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just going by him and Hannah's comments shows what total witches they are and why they are 'friends'. Folk are genuinely waking up to him.
Never wished for anyone's world to come crashing down but I'd be surprised if Hannah's venture continues long term.
Said it before, she is using him to boost her sales and dare I say it probably the lovely Katie too :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just going by him and Hannah's comments shows what total witches they are and why they are 'friends'. Folk are genuinely waking up to him.
Never wished for anyone's world to come crashing down but I'd be surprised if Hannah's venture continues long term.
Said it before, she is using him to boost her sales and dare I say it probably the lovely Katie too :cry:
I also think her comments help show that he/she/both of them spend time reading Tattle to know those remarks have been made here. Now how often does he desperately pretend he doesn't care, doesn't read here, doesn't let it bother him and he's fine? Yet they reference Tattle in response to something spoken about in recent months.

And he thinks he's getting 'bigger and better'...where, when, in what? He gets a few PR boxes and has his name printed onto the sleeve of wax melts with the same synthetic fragrance oils as masses of small makers are using. He owns nothing of substance, he doesn't appear to have meaningful relationships, there is NOTHING aspirational about him, his life, his surroundings. Followers on a defunct social media platform are going to be worthless in later life, especially when they are proving to be worth very little to him now!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I also think her comments help show that he/she/both of them spend time reading Tattle to know those remarks have been made here. Now how often does he desperately pretend he doesn't care, doesn't read here, doesn't let it bother him and he's fine? Yet they reference Tattle in response to something spoken about in recent months.

And he thinks he's getting 'bigger and better'...where, when, in what? He gets a few PR boxes and has his name printed onto the sleeve of wax melts with the same synthetic fragrance oils as masses of small makers are using. He owns nothing of substance, he doesn't appear to have meaningful relationships, there is NOTHING aspirational about him, his life, his surroundings. Followers on a defunct social media platform are going to be worthless in later life, especially when they are proving to be worth very little to him now!
You've nailed it ma lovely better than I could've ❤ . They both do read here and are absolutely desperate in their lives. Her business won't be sustainable and where will he be then as he really doesn't have anything else. It's quite sad really.
He's not inspirational as he tries to copy others but fails miserably. His online friendships are fake.
I do the same tree every year but I have my loved ones round about it. I don't spend my money on shite as I've realised over the last few years none of it matters.
I used to splurge and hoard but then you lose people and realise what matters. He has NO clue. An influencer my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A would just like to confirm that Margaret isnae me. A don’t follow him or even watch his stories on the gram. I am proud tae be part of her virus community though.

tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The fact he thinks he’s so smart and a bad witch but we all know he’s lying in bed reading here and absolutely seething. Next few days will be either be a taking time off/putting ma phone in a drawer or loads of stories and quotes about how he doesn’t allow any negativity in his life, he’s grown so much, haters don’t bother him and so forth meanwhile he’s got Margaret on his mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Margaret got right under his skin, still yapping on about her last night in his cinema update 😂
---
Hens, am confused on this days of dawn - Virus community? IDKBWTGTK

Who’s Margaret, also?
Margaret is an Instagram vile troll who posted on his Ava may shite about him buying and advertising other brands. Him and Hannah Jumped straight on her calling her a vile troll etc. she then posted about how he needs to burn wax to hide the smell of weed. It was funny. If you read the last few pages of last thread you can see it. She’s clearly annoyed him lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does he know Margaret is a tattler! I’m affronted at us being called a vile community, it’s Tattle Bastards, fank ooo very much!
IMG_0746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.