Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
View attachment 2548315
Fucks sake Marion, it makes nae sense once again. You really are hard of English aren’t you. Anyway, here’s an idea, why don’t you go on a nice trip to a garden centre for a change? Why should they “bloody sell online”? I bloody love a good mooch around a garden centre. New York in America, also.
My local garden centre is magical at Christmas. They even have Reindeers in for a couple of weeks where you can feed them.

Mario has no idea what real life is all about.

Found a pic in my album! 😊
20181206_162100.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

twilightgarden

VIP Member
So successful. 🤨
Surrounded by piles of plastic tat, klarna debt, festering Magic tress, a cat that hates him, a partner that isn’t interested in him, family that can’t be doing with him, not a single genuine friend and no interests beyond B&M. What a sad, sad little life. I would feel bad for him if he wasn’t such a pompous, beak nosed prick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Happy birthday @hopethishelpsallthebest fae all your wee pals in this virus community.
Ah've chosen you this inspiring quote to print off and display in your high footfall area.
Hard of English, New York in America also.😘

Screenshot_20231027_215424_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
It's so pointless. When he said he normally keeps the pouches in their boxes, well that's what normal.people do. The gaps too small to let a pouch out anyways. What an utter waste of money. I won't be buying, mainly because I don't have a cat but because I think it's shite. Also.

New York in America
Hard of English
Hard of cat food dispensing. Also.

• Haha

Cinpab

Oh the irony 🙄 flogs cheap wax and synthetic oils to the huns and spends his commission at the white company 🤔 then struts back to the condemned quadrant
Imagine going shopping in high end stores pretending you’re living the high life, then taking it all back to your council shit hole 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
So he has bleated on about autumn since June, xmas starts on the 1st Nov blah blah blah, yet won’t get his tree up til the 3rd week?! So what exactly does he have planned for todays big reveal? Xmas cushions? Santa themed salt and pepper shakers (we aw know how much he loves a salt mill)
He just talks utter nonsense. Creepy little men the 2 of them.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Just going by him and Hannah's comments shows what total bitches they are and why they are 'friends'. Folk are genuinely waking up to him.
Never wished for anyone's world to come crashing down but I'd be surprised if Hannah's venture continues long term.
Said it before, she is using him to boost her sales and dare I say it probably the lovely Katie too :cry:
I also think her comments help show that he/she/both of them spend time reading Tattle to know those remarks have been made here. Now how often does he desperately pretend he doesn't care, doesn't read here, doesn't let it bother him and he's fine? Yet they reference Tattle in response to something spoken about in recent months.

And he thinks he's getting 'bigger and better'...where, when, in what? He gets a few PR boxes and has his name printed onto the sleeve of wax melts with the same synthetic fragrance oils as masses of small makers are using. He owns nothing of substance, he doesn't appear to have meaningful relationships, there is NOTHING aspirational about him, his life, his surroundings. Followers on a defunct social media platform are going to be worthless in later life, especially when they are proving to be worth very little to him now!

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
he already has that big plastic box that takes up loads of room shoved behind the kitchen door for Rayns cat food so did he really need something else?
And why would you need a reminder that you’ve only 3 pouches left ffs surely your eyes could tell you that without having something pop out at you 😂
More shite he doesn’t need.
New York in America.

Also xoxo

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
What a charmless oaf he is. Decorated weeks too early, knows it was too early but was rude about anyone pointing it out. Doesn't have guests, kids, or any sort of party so whole charade pointless. Finally, admits he hates Halloween, but is all geared up to repeat the above process with Christmas decorations.
Meanwhile normal folk are maybe carving pumpkins TODAY with the kids, maybe having a kids or adults Halloween party TODAY.
Only Insta pages that get paid do decorations weeks in advance, like a shop, Mario, it's marketing you absolute melt.
Ma lovelie @hopethishelpsallthebest youse have made me snort laugh, with a bit of wee you vile troll. If I had a boaby I'd bend youse over the bath.

• Haha
  • Heart