Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
He keeps saying about ‘his turn to bring Xmas to the gram’, does he not realise these people posting Halloween pics are not just doing it for the gram? Others actually enjoy decorating and going out properly enjoying the season. The sad little man only decorates his bedsit for the gram so seems to think it’s the case for everyone else. I guarantee he would not decorate if he had no account to upload it to. Sad little man. Mario you do not bring Christmas to the gram. Also xo

• Heart
Reactions: 42

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Ma lovelies, we recently rescued a kitten, I've never had a cat in ma life. Brought the little cutie to the vet to make sure he was OK. He was only 1lb 🥹 thankfully all is good, he has more toys than the wain 🤣 there's no point to this post only that I'm telling everyone about him, we're completely in love! Any tips from you beautiful lot would be greatly appreciated x we have his bed, tree, toys, food, litter box, and the zofloras in the bin. 😺
Have youse bought one of these yet, hen? Utterly bespoke and also a lovely wee challenge tae wrestle the cat food pouch out of the ill-designed slot.

Thank me laters! 👌

Screenshot_20231104-221719~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Mebbes Sadie threw his pasta art in the bin, and aw these years later he is still seeking validation. Martin if youse are reading this,ah kin gie youse better therapy than Lorna.

Also,
View attachment 2548178
Sorry for my need for an explanation here but have I got Kerry Katona in me eyes or has he just bought paper festive cups when he owns festive mugs made from not paper and can be used every day? Eh????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

twilightgarden

VIP Member
It’s like the Hinch and Solomon event all over again, Marion is bright red and looks like he stinks of corned beef.
Going by the bereavement flowers Misfit Jaw bought herself, I think Marion thought he had to dress for a funeral also.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Fuck sake why’s he buying takeaway cups when he goes nowhere!! Single handedly ruining the environment but that’s nae his passion. You trolls he can only go tae the garden centre if it’s on the McGills bus route and he has his guide dog wee Deek with him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
How on earth can he have been searching for 4 weeks for a Christmas tree in his pencil case sized flat 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Merry Christmas ma lovelies!!
A hope you’re aw getting tucked intae yer tub of celebrations and running a bath tae use yer sanctuary spa gift set!!

• Haha
  • Wow

blueblue

Chatty Member
I have a theory, and it might be because I'm bespokely blue atm even though I've always thought this.... people who go overboard for Christmas are like people that gush over their partner on social.... who you trying to kid material.

I'm thankful for people at Christmas, all of us together, lucky enough to get 4 generations together. Cutla presents for the weans, everyone just content to spend time together. I think a December in that small business Yorkhill (GBNF) sorted out Christmas in my head years ago.

I've got 20 year old Christmas decorations, fine by me as the money saved goes to a social bite Christmas dinner or 2.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s a horrible little troll himself. Scowling at everyone celebrating / enjoying Halloween, he’s a right bitch about anything that he doesn’t like. Most people doing stuff for Halloween are either people with social lives or people with kids - he has neither & he’s a salty bastard about it. He just can’t let anyone else have any joy. Marion you fat prick, I know you read here, your obsession with Xmas is bordering on the Jimmy Saville, stop it !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thank God he put oan honking hoosecoat afore taking the vid. Last thing we need the see is Martin's bawbles in a bauble.
Screenshot_20231108-070937.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Ferguson

VIP Member
Guys, what have I missed with the "New York, America"?

I still haven't caught up after my holidays 🙃
On a recent episode of Jackanory, he told us that in a New York coffee shop one of his followers opened up his stories.
Due to his international fame, hunners of others came rushing towards the table. They all spent several hours talking about how he inspires them.

To avoid any confusion about which New York this happened in, he made it clear by saying New York in America.

Definitely happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Madge2022

VIP Member
The way he's babbling on you'd think he was in charge of the Paisley decorations and light switch on, instead of a bedsit in Paisley in Scotland.

America have Michael Buble, Scotland have Mario Boobies.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
The fact she’s already said the grinch theme is for this year only means she is regretting it 😂😂 it’s gonna be tacky as hell and she’ll be raging when all the other huns post their classy gold/silver/minimalist trees or whatever whilst she’s stuck with a tree that looks like it should be on Michael Jackson’s estate 💋 xo

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I think the “traditional lights” is him trying to piggy back off Stacy Solomon & the 80s style coloured lights that she posted she’d found at her mums / her grandmas. No doubt at the big reveal he’ll say he’s been “gate keeping” them & bought them 7 years ago for this years tree 🥴

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
Happy Chrissmas Day hens. Hope you’ve all been treatit good by Santa and are feeling Aw warum and cosy and festive! 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart

blueblue

Chatty Member
This thing with the 2 small trees he couldn't find so replaced by buying more so now has several, not including the big tree that's currently fluffed up, is actually making me ill. Got a wee touch of that bespoke anxiety and depression (thanks mainly to my real job in that small business the NHS during a pandemic), and honestly the thought of all those Christmas trees is making me feel really panicky.

Seriously. I know it doesn't make sense but I suppose that's why it's called yer mental health.

This morning I actually tidied my loft as there's nowhere else left to tidy and I know ebaying/recycling or chucking the few things up there no longer needed would make me feel better. A gardener is coming tomorrow to clear out our bonfire and fireworks safely and winter proof the garden then from loft to grass there will literally be nothing useless, unused or wasteful in my environment. Which helps me.

Honestly just him loosing fucking shit in that flat makes me worry so much, I couldn't cope with a life like that.

Welcoming nice new tatas to our thread too x

• Heart
  • Haha
Halloween / Christmas aside I personally cannot wait for him to be buzzing around in a fiat 500 full of ava may candles, nose pressed against the windscreen, tong braxton blaring out the car, headlight eyelashes and a wee sign saying powered by fairy dusy all while doing insta stories like his pals, squinty gub, glamis and shammi 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_4707.png

I’m sorry but 4 weeks to find something in a flat smaller than the borrowers? If that doesn’t tell you you’ve got too much shit, then I don’t know what will!

• Haha
Reactions: 38