Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231028-071822_Instagram.jpg

Actually cringed myself inside out at this story. Mas, H has learned nothing from you. She's her own woman, stop trying to make claims on a young woman's personality saying she learned from you. It's VERY creepy. You can bet that your follower count went down when you posted this. For a start, women don't learn from men, they are themselves because they are female, you as a man have ZERO claim on that thanks auld man. And secondly, you're literally the tamest wee mouse I have seen. You've no spark or personality to be noticeable or amount to anything influential. Pipe down wee man you silly Billy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well done @AwwCosyWivDeek oan new thread title, it's bespokely brilliant.

Thought ah'd gee oor @Babybail93 a wee break fae creating a new thread.

Screenshot_20231026-141132.png

Recap: he's still a fud. We ur nearly at crissmas despite Halloween no happening yet, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lim1947

Ma lovelies, we recently rescued a kitten, I've never had a cat in ma life. Brought the little cutie to the vet to make sure he was OK. He was only 1lb 🥹 thankfully all is good, he has more toys than the wain 🤣 there's no point to this post only that I'm telling everyone about him, we're completely in love! Any tips from you beautiful lot would be greatly appreciated x we have his bed, tree, toys, food, litter box, and the zofloras in the bin. 😺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ma tattle lovelies, ah'm affronted fur masel and scared youse will all block and report me. Just heard that my niece who lives in that place abroad in the world had a baby lassie the day. She's naming her Daisy Raine 😱😱😱😱

Noo ah'm wurried ah'm related tae a Martin lovelie. Ah'm gonni send some ChavaMay wax melts fur a baby gift and if they love them disown them and go intae witness protection.

• Haha
  • Wow

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A would just like to confirm that Margaret isnae me. A don’t follow him or even watch his stories on the gram. I am proud tae be part of her virus community though.

tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231101-080223.png

Eh, ah hink it's crissmas day as Beaky put the tress up at midnight last night. Ah'm hoping tae find Domboii aw wrapped up under it as ah've been a good petty cash.
Screenshot_20231101-080033.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
She carries on like he’s dressing the Selfridges windae every Crissmass. No a bedsit in the Ghetto. Wind ya neck in ya fat turd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ferguson

VIP Member
She's hungover the day hens.
Non stop social events are taking their toll.

Had 2 bottles of blue WKd at Bell's Palsy jaws hoose yesterday afternoon and we'll never hear the end of it.

New York in America
Hard of English
Earth & soul
Weight in gold also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I love Christmas and genuinely look forward to putting my Christmas tree up. It goes up on the first Saturday after December 8th.

We make a lovely day of it and drive to a local Christmas tree farm with the dogs. It’s lovely there- big walk around the forest, lights twinkling, gentle Christmas music, little stand where you can buy coffees or hot chocolates to sip as you stroll. When you pick your tree, two burly men come over to chop it down, wrap it, and place it in your boot.

Then home and spend an evening with Christmas music and a bottle of Bailey’s unpacking all the decorations I’ve had for years and chatting away to Mr. ACWD as we decorate and remember the different trips we bought many of the decorations on/the special people who gave them to us. It’s genuinely lovely, and doesn’t require a Klarna application.

Mario the asshalf falling over himself in October to squash his £40 discounted plastic tree into the corner of his shoebox pretending he loves Christmas when actually, he does nothing Christmassy just screams desperation to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Hope Santa was good to you all. I’m currently waiting to have my dinner, turkey and all the trimmings. Roll on tomorrow when I can trail the shops and spend my Christmas money on Boxing Day bargs also.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

IMG_7312.jpeg

One day? One day!?

My one day is getting a bigger house, having another baby, going on my dream holiday to Asia… HIS IS GOING TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY!

I cannot deal with this absolute melt and don’t get me started on the cat suit comment or my dinner will be on my lap 🤢

• Haha
£90 boots for £20 means he could justify all the other crap he bought today. Just like the half price trainers the other day - nut job buys two pairs as they are half price. That's not a saving - you've spent the same amount just have two pairs instead of one and seeing as you have a suitcase full of brand new trainers in preparation for next year's holiday, I doubt they were "needed"
No everyone can afford £90 quid boots back in yer ain lane. He reallly wanted!!! And needed!! The boots. Pair boots primark probably last a winter and aren’t always great at keeping your feet warm or dry. I was back and forth last year about buying a pair of Dr.Martens they were £109 but I thought they are excellent quality will last me years and go with pretty much anything. I’ll use them for many more winters. Marion needs to learn just because something is cheaper it doesn’t always mean it’s good or that you need it.

Is 3 his lucky number or something?
3 hoovers
3 salt & pepper shakers
3 sofas in 5 years
3 beds in 5 years
3 chrisssmaas trees in 5,10,6,7 years him Deed deek been together
3 different worktop in 7 years
3 different flooring in hall in last 7 years
There is probably more. So forth.
New York. Also. America

• Haha
  • Heart