Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
where he gets his sense of self worth from I don't know
See, I don’t think he has any self-esteem and that’s what causes his issues.

He can mouth-off on Insta no problem because there are no repercussions for him- he won’t have to deal with conflict face to face, his following isn’t big enough to attract too much negative attention organically, and he has a few big accounts that follow him and will row-in if things get nasty because it’s good for their profile and engagement if they’re seen to “protect” an under-dog, especially one who is so disadvantaged.

The big accounts are not threatened by him because he is basically a foil to them- they’re everything he’s not. He has no house, no spouse, no money, no holidays. He’s unable to afford items that they buy. He’ll stretch himself to spend £350 on an advent calendar but doesn’t seem to realise that the likes of Hinch will be gifted items in excess of that value every single day. He’s not at the races at all.

As for “his brand”, Hannah needs to be very careful. She’s already run that business into the ground once and was lucky that the man attached to the penis she was sucking coincidentally had the funds to bail her out. Now that’s gone south and she’s in a very precarious position. She really needs to keep her powder dry and keep on the right side of the ex. Though I’m guessing that the new tax year will bring a lot of changes to how the owner operates his business anyway.

From the photos we’ve seen of Mario in the wild and at events with Hinch and Solomon, it’s very clear that he has no confidence. You can see it in how he carries himself. Despite being small, he hunches over to make himself smaller, he usually has a massive bag for life to hide behind, and he’s clinging onto Derek. This is not a confident man who is set to do bigger and better things.

His flat is his sanctuary because there’s nobody in it. It’s easy for him to spend 20 hours a day there and have Derek haul the groceries and deal with the outside world.

Mario is the very definition of keyboard warrior. He knows that his followers are made up of either equally meek women who like to clean, or trolls who following him quietly for the laugh. None of those people are going to give him any agro.

My theory is that at least some of the accounts he’s “calling out” are actually his own. He’s looking for engagement and sympathy. The timing is suspicious- just as he “launches” his grapefruit Christmas scent, and when Ava May’s page is posting about him. The sickness adds to this too- he’ll get defensive and then take to his bed with a cold and let it all die down without having to actually do anything.

We’ve seen this time and again with him.

By contrast, if anyone said a nasty word to him on the street, or if he had to mouth off to a 6’ tall man, we know he wouldn’t be able to. He’s a very weak person, and no matter how aggressively he posts online, it’s very clear that he spends his life hiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Marion looks like Hitler and Deek looks like Hans Klopek off the burbs. I cannae.
Screenshot_20231031_003319_Gallery.jpg

---
I have tae go tae sleep. I'm laughing quietly in bed, but the beds bouncing the nooo, the duvet flapping. Mr Best shushing me is making it worse, he telt me to stfu that he has tae get up 6am for work. So what ma lovelie, I don't. Your passions are not my passions hen, I daren't tell him tae never message ma page again, he'll stop giving me petty cash and how the fuck am I going tae buy 3 lots of salt and pepper mills. So aye. New York in America, am away. Tons blessings and try not to dream of Marion naked, smothered in talc, with his boaby button mushroom shriveled, like a tiny baby acorn. Also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ferguson

VIP Member
If any if youse need inspiration on what tae cook the night. Here are 3 very different looking options fae Mario Pierre White.

Beef curry
Chilli
Bolognaise also

PhotoGrid_1699255568265.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Hen's I've turned 40 the day. I'll expect nothing less than a dead bouquet of weeds, a 40th charum, a box of criss and a surprise gathering in a club, where I turn up in a hooded cardi and trainers. So aye. New York in America. My brand. Feel free to aw rummage through my cupboards and slide across ma Lionel flairs, the noooo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Thanks ma lovelies for your tons blessings, I went out last night with my family, had a few drinks. Im now sat with cake, malibu and coke. I telt Mr Best he is taking me to spend my birthday money 🫠 in the small business Hame bargains the morrow, so I'll buy 2 bottles of fairy outdoorables instead of my usual one. Very exciting stuff. Hoping my husband has washed his boaby in Joanne Molane, doused himself in talc, bought a pair of lilac leggings to wear while he bends me over the bath the night, while he nasaly whines 'New York America' in my ear. So aye. My brand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Badaboom

VIP Member
A few people saying it was nice to meet wee Deek. I can’t see him in any of the videos, do we think he just dropped Maz off then came back two hours later with all the other mums to pick him up? 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
He doesn't skip, he minces. Also. Slow cooker slop looks vile. I have hot chocolate in mine already to go for fireworks party tonight, 24 jacket spuds all prepared and ready to go, sausages next. Will taste a whole lot nicer than Mazs slop. Is every recipe in that book meant to look the same?
How dare youse!
Bumhole broth is a stupul! Troll! We will rise!

Snapchat-246368697.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54