Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is ‘engravement’ actually a word? 🤣
And remember it’s limited ‘addition’ 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah get the 🐍's oan this app rant noo. He's raging that not only did Katie steal Mrs Hinch fae him, she's noo besties wi his bestie and gatecrashed his day oot wi Hannah 🤣
Screenshot_20231025-150630.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could forgive today’s embarrassment of a reel if he actually had anything to show for making a fool of himself. But he is still in the same poky little flat, never going anywhere, working the same part time job.

Cringing fae her the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lads I’ve just watched his “ad” and I’m screaming 🤣 Did he get Deek to blow his doobie smoke in between each product?

That’s given me a right giggle the day and av been crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lads I’ve just watched his “ad” and I’m screaming 🤣 Did he get Deek to blow his doobie smoke in between each product?

That’s given me a right giggle the day and av been crabbit!
This one almost tops the confetti canon and the gcse drama smelling of the outdoorable softener. But the confetti canon will always be my favourite fucked up ad by oor Martin 😂

• Haha
I have a diary that I use often - filled with
It’s the hands shaking like a shitting dog for me 😂👌🏻
I came here to say this my lovely, the shakes of those hands
and then the ugliness of his massive dome just finished me. He is one ugly fucker nae debates. His head is bleeping massive!!

New York in America.
Also

Mwah xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello 👋🏻 longtime watcher of this thread and many others (Hinch, Jack Monroe, Marcus Mitchell etc) but first time poster and I probably won’t be a regular but just wanted to say that I honestly watched that reel through my fingers. Like I didn’t want to watch (because of the embarrassment for him) but I also couldn’t not watch (because of the embarrassment for him).

Could someone please explain what “nostalgic past and present means”?! Do you think for his next collab he could do a Dictionary for all of the shite that he spraffs? Because according to the Cambridge Dictionary, nostalgic means “feeling happy and also slightly sad when you think about things that happened in the past”. So where does the present come into this??!

Good for him having the confidence to put himself out there on the gram because I no I certainly don’t but all of this “fame” has went to his head and he thinks he’s something he’s not. The way he tries to make every single reel / post / story look perfect and professional when he’s showing products gives me the ick. The smoke, the too long a pause on each product, the transition………..

Anyway, please keep in this lane. You have no idea how much joy and belly laughs I get from reading all of your comments! xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What an unfortunate time to no have kerry Katonas & be able to clearly see the bed pose.

Would rather leave ma weans in the care of Jimmy Saville also.

Traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t even have words to describe how I feel about watching that reel other than what the actual duck 🤭💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well thats a cluster duck. Why does he look like a gin soaked burns victim? Did the wax burner catch fire? He's the same colour as the end of his very small penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd switched off the reel when he showed the lid to his candle so had missed the ending. Just went back and watched.... Bloody Hell! What a twit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello 👋🏻 longtime watcher of this thread and many others (Hinch, Jack Monroe, Marcus Mitchell etc) but first time poster and I probably won’t be a regular but just wanted to say that I honestly watched that reel through my fingers. Like I didn’t want to watch (because of the embarrassment for him) but I also couldn’t not watch (because of the embarrassment for him).

Could someone please explain what “nostalgic past and present means”?! Do you think for his next collab he could do a Dictionary for all of the shite that he spraffs? Because according to the Cambridge Dictionary, nostalgic means “feeling happy and also slightly sad when you think about things that happened in the past”. So where does the present come into this??!

Good for him having the confidence to put himself out there on the gram because I no I certainly don’t but all of this “fame” has went to his head and he thinks he’s something he’s not. The way he tries to make every single reel / post / story look perfect and professional when he’s showing products gives me the ick. The smoke, the too long a pause on each product, the transition………..

Anyway, please keep in this lane. You have no idea how much joy and belly laughs I get from reading all of your comments! xx
Oh please be a regular! Best thread on Tattle he gives us so much content!

Reactions: 22
Only he could advertise a scented product without any mention of what it smells like!

He is answering everyone that has placed an order, but six hours ago someone asked what the scent was and nothing …
IMG_4164.jpeg

• Haha
She’s seething the night hens. Tbh Martin I reckon she was insinuating additional needs because of your child like behaviour and the fact 40 yr old men ain’t normally wearing skin tight Xmas jammies blowing kisses at the camera on their bed😂😂. For once I don’t think she was trolling aboot him having the literacy skills of a 5 year old. Also xo
---
“Not causing trolling behaviour” ehhh? Does he mean simply.. pretending she is not a troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.