Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deid and buried at that comment asking if he has learning difficulties 🤣 💀 Canny stop laughing. Whit a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Done ✔ 😊

The only one triggered was Mario as usual.

Mario, at your age you should be embarrassed by your basic spelling and grammar.
Just remember that probably has a huge part to play in why you're not in line with Hinch and other influencers.
View attachment 2531313
Done ✔. Also. And so forth

Relatively new to Mario’s threads (not new to Marion herself unfortunately 🤣), which are now my absolute favourite! You’re all amazing and so funny

x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mr “Be Kind” sending his huns after someone for pointing out he is an illiterate duck. Nice.

I’m not one to point of someone’s spelling and grammar as it’s a bit of a dick move but I genuinely believe he does this on purpose for both content and attention and that, my friend, is Bellendery 101.

Since when is it “his brand”? Because it has his name on it? Smell the wealth indeed.

As I’ve said many a time - I’ve never seen someone put in so much effort into things that turn out so shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WHY DOES HIS BODY LOOK SO SMALL!? We know he’s a lump so what in the shape shifting is going on there!!! Omfg. Nothing could have prepared me for that visual — big tomato heid, crispy cat bumhole lips, honkin pyjamas, literal children’s bedding? THAT HAIR! 😭💀😭💀 I cannot with him. He’s a parody. A fake person. Also

View attachment 2530901
Congratulations to Mrs McKnight, 100 years old today! She puts her long life down to eating shite every day and a small sherry. She is pictured here in her care home with presents from her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WHY DOES HIS BODY LOOK SO SMALL!? We know he’s a lump so what in the shape shifting is going on there!!! Omfg. Nothing could have prepared me for that visual — big tomato heid, crispy cat bumhole lips, honkin pyjamas, literal children’s bedding? THAT HAIR! 😭💀😭💀 I cannot with him. He’s a parody. A fake person. Also

View attachment 2530901
Wait this isn’t photoshopped 😆😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has the troll deleted her profile, can't find it or the comments. Ah wuz gonni chant her fae the rooftoaps as well, also. #soaye
---
Scheme mouth? He has been comedy gold today! It blows my mind that he’s the same age as me.
Aw, youse wud make a lovelie couple as well. 🙈🙉🙊
---
do we think this in place of the wreath? a wee bespoke post it note! 😂
---
postman’s like ‘wit the duck ya wee fanny!’
Huz sumwan nicked his crissmas wreath already?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept tattle ads trolling the duck outta me tonight 😂
Oh and both Marion and DumDim have LD!!!!!! There I said it💎
IMG_8210.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the troll deleted her profile, can't find it or the comments. Ah wuz gonni chant her fae the rooftoaps as well, also. #soaye
---

Aw, youse wud make a lovelie couple as well. 🙈🙉🙊
---

Huz sumwan nicked his crissmas wreath already?
I tried to search it and couldn’t find it. That’s sad tbh if he’s made her delete her page. Her page was a photo of her at graduation I assume, she said about her son having learning difficulties like that doesn’t exactly say to me a troll? You’d have to be stupid to be a troll and have your face public. He’s so vile. Bet she had Marion’s minions trying add her.
Can’t talk about anyone user name .. cleaning with Mario? What cleaning?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nah, that's just absolutely disgusting also.
We don't need to see this utter filth. We've all been saying for years she has severe learning difficulties. The bow says it all for me. So aye, factual, New York. The one in America.
Snapchat-806979455.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Huv youse written up your fun time in diary? Might try that when Mr Madge wants tae get jiggy in the bumming fort. Tell him my next free time is in December 2024.

Ah'm visualizing oor Martin wi bog brush in hand, cleaning up the chief inspector's skid marks fae the polis cludgie and trying tae poast his wax melts #ad #mabrand at the same time.
---

McKnightmare on Elm Street 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Next thread title! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.