Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of Mario tae let Deek help with the transitions 💀 A wee puff of his waccy baccy between each product.

The final shot of Daisy Uncle sprawled oan the bed in his xmas jammies near knocked me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can someone please come and pick my jaw up off the floor because nothing, I mean nothing could have prepared me for the final shot of him sprawled out on his bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Nice of Mario tae let Deek help with the transitions 💀 A wee puff of his waccy baccy between each product.

The final shot of Daisy Uncle sprawled oan the bed in his xmas jammies near knocked me sick.
Screaming hen 🤣🤣🤣

I didn't watch the full thing, so missed the ending 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well something good had to come out of that reel, and so I got myself a boujee bespoke new profile pic

Still gagging from that bed sprawl 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m throwing my hat in the ring for a thread title.
McKnightmare before Christmas. Hard of English. Also.

Not ma quotes, combined from you clever tattle bastard.

He’s a really bad head isn’t he ?!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ffs, just when we think he can't look any worse in his adverts 🤣
I wonder how many takes he did until he was happy.

Mario, you're still an ugly man child mate, as well as embarrassing 🙈

Screenshot_20231025-115654_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Christ sake
The big red face
The cheap see through pjs
The shaky hands
The tit transitions 🤣🤣🤣 so much is wrong with that advert
Honestly if I knew of a 40 year old man doing this in my family I’d be phoning the polis

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hud tae be done ma beauts, new profile pic #nomafoaty so aye. I'm hard of sight noo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.