Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell was that this morning sprawled across the bed?
Lip syncing the wrong words to the part of the song how cringe.
He’s looked out Christmas tat just for this reel to then have put away to being back out next week. Actually get a life what a muppet. New Christmas pjs for the reel also.

Am on my lunch break at my real job Marion I didn’t make the 11am announcement such a pity because that whole bed thing was a belter.
---
THE bleeping SHIMMER EYE SHADOW WHAT IS HAPPENINGView attachment 2530693
That’s exactly what he does to get Deed Deek in to bed look Deeerrreeek want ma ape arse lips roon your wee mushroom. In the moany Marion voice but.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was NOT prepared fae that reel 😂 the smoke started me off, then the Parkinson’s shake wae the dropper bottle and THEN the bleeping pose on the bed wae her gunt hanging doon! Stop it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ffs, just when we think he can't look any worse in his adverts 🤣
I wonder how many takes he did until he was happy.

Mario, you're still an ugly man child mate, as well as embarrassing 🙈

View attachment 2530721
Whit is this fuckery? His heid is 3 sizes too big fer his boady? He needs tae either learn hoo tae use filters or ditch them completely, either that or he's some kinda supernatural shape shifter. Never seen onythin like this pile o shite, am embarrassed fer him. Also factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, is its nose starting to sag with age? I swear it never used to droop like it does the noo. It’s always been massive, but now it’s starting to look positively phallic!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing says Christmas like a dark blue bow 🙄
And nothing angers me more than #my brand, no it’s not and I hope Ava May sues you, you illiterate, potato headed freak 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WHY DOES HIS BODY LOOK SO SMALL!? We know he’s a lump so what in the shape shifting is going on there!!! Omfg. Nothing could have prepared me for that visual — big tomato heid, crispy cat bumhole lips, honkin pyjamas, literal children’s bedding? THAT HAIR! 😭💀😭💀 I cannot with him. He’s a parody. A fake person. Also

68257421-C3F3-43FD-B539-F62B7773E0F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Why would anyone buy stuff that smells without actually smelling it?? I spent age’s yesterday in Tkmaxx trying to find my Christmas candles and even the one I had last year smells different this year so I didn’t get it!! So I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whit the hell!! He looks creepy as fck….like one of those men that like being an adult baby and wear oversize nappies 👶🏼🙈
Anyhoo oor Marion is also no gonna be happy that Katie has a story in the Glasgow Live and he gets a fleeting mention 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Whit the hell!! He looks creepy as fck….like one of those men that like being an adult baby and wear oversize nappies 👶🏼🙈
Anyhoo oor Marion is also no gonna be happy that Katie has a story in the Glasgow Live and he gets a fleeting mention 😂🤣😂
Mebbes that's why Hannah gies Martin his ain melts cos oaf his disabilities #sunflowerlanyard

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.