Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
670091B4-8C88-4C48-BEB8-D9FFC55E0CC4.jpeg

Hallo my lovelies, just thought I’d bring back ma art fae two years ago, in honour of wee Mazda having a two year deco cycle. I’m no oor @hopethishelpsallthebest and am hard of art but tis the season 🎃

PS. Chanting oan @Turmeric123 for liking it and reminding me so aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why does he always say ‘thank me laters’ on posts about stuff that’s been out for ages and everyone knows about. That frosted eucalyptus cleaning range has been back for weeks and he’s telling people ‘they too can get their hands on it’ like it’s an exclusive range only Macaroni has used.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really wish celebs and “influencers” would refrain from commenting on things like the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. Reshare a post with actual information about it if you really want to acknowledge it, but for godsake don’t try and post blanket statement about it, especially when you clearly know absolutely duck all about anything.
100% agree and said it yesterday. Problem is they don't know what is genuine facts as they don't understand what they are posting about or where to look apart from the BBC (don't get me started on them). Just leave it alone and don't pretend you care when you've nae clue would be my advice. This is a difficult one and I'm already seeing divides and fake info being posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why he has done a weird word salad about Israel? He’s literally said nothing but insinuating it could happen here? How ignorant does he want to get? I can assure you Mario that no one was waiting with bated breath for your take on the conflict.

I follow a lady on insta who lives in a HA place and she shows how to do budget DIY. I’m going to attempt to vinyl my kitchen after her tips (wish me luck) but it’s just really nice and supportive and a mixture of different people due to a cost of living crisis that seems to be effecting everyone but Mario. She’s really nice and really open about it, gets hate but is dignified in her response. She doesn’t pretend to be what’s she not and she’s certainly not doing Jo Malone reveals. Who is his audience?

I have to laugh as a Scottish colleague called me “my lovely” the other day and I nearly told her to be careful before Mario comes after her for copyright violation. I asked her and she said it’s really common in Glasgow. What world does he live in?

As for the cleaner rant. Who is that aimed at? Being a cleaner is a job like others, it’s not a reflection on the person. No one looks down because you are a cleaner, it’s because you are a bellend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Make it make sense. Why would you not open some bubble bath until 1st November? I’m so confused.
Why also does his delivery driver come so late? Surely it’s a health and safety issue being out on that estate after dark.
bleeping bubble bath and dishwasher tablets in the same week when he has neither a bath nor a dishwasher 😂 bleeping walloper also.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ive had the calendar its a pile of shite ending up punting most of it on ebay. But knowing him ginger biscuit be best thing ever when its actually stinking!!! Pure waste money i can get it for half price through a friend n still wouldn’t buy it again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he's already chosen his Jo Molane for this day of dawn. And it's smug. Majorly smug. Boasting that by the end of the day he'll have done all his Christmas shopping. That leaves 71 days all about him, him and more him. Treatits and deliveries. What will the postman remark this year?! 🤣
Not sure I can cope with Mavis unboxing over priced shite on the daily.
I'll try to cope by reminding masel that I've a dishwasher and a bath.
He's a smug shite. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's his fascination with Jo Molane? I mean some of its nice but the perfume is like 120 quid a bottle? I got a bottle of L'Occitane in duty free that smells similar to one of the Jo Molane scents but it lasts longer and smells nicer. And it was 40 quid. I don't get it. Aldi do great Jo Molane dupes just buy them Maz.

Reactions: 22
I have to laugh as a Scottish colleague called me “my lovely” the other day and I nearly told her to be careful before Mario comes after her for copyright violation. I asked her and she said it’s really common in Glasgow. What world does he live in?
Take it from a born and bred Glaswegian hen it’s not a common phrase anyone in Glasgow would use. And remember Marion is NOT from Glasgow it’s from deepest darkest Ayrshire where big nosed men find sheep attractive!!
Tonsa love hen 💋💎🥔🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being “pure buzzing” about some bath gel? Sad duck.

I’m guessing his new bath gel is going on a wee journey to Edinburgh with him in November when he stays overnight and has an actual bath and makes it the highlight of his trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.