Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is bleeping tragic and highly uneducated. Thick as duck, purposely ignorant. I hate him right now. Mario you will NEVER EVER be at risk of what is happening right now you bleeping ignorant prick. View attachment 2506675
He finds his words hard to express all this?
Aye we find it hard tae bloody understand them also. His brains no wired right and nae debates #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is bleeping tragic and highly uneducated. Thick as duck, purposely ignorant. I hate him right now. Mario you will NEVER EVER be at risk of what is happening right now you bleeping ignorant prick. View attachment 2506675
Wow! Word salad only coz he's no idea what's going on between Palestine and Israel and why Palestine attacked. I don't condone any war but he needs to read up on the history of this. He's the type of guy that trusts everything he sees in the news without looking under the covers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Been a silent lurker on this knobheads thread,but omfg I'm raging 😤
Hes so far up hinches arse that you can see him when she opens her vile gob !
And £360 on a f**King advent calender and then blasting it all over his I sta when people,like myself are out here wondering how the hell I'm going to feed my kids !
Storylof gloating over a ott shite calendar during a cost of living crisis,then the next dot of doom having the bare arse cheek to post about the tragic happening in Israel 🇮🇱, how fake is he,he makes me want to vomit! Horrible cretin of a selfish man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And £360 on a f**King advent calender and then blasting it all over his I sta when people,like myself are out here wondering how the hell I'm going to feed my kids !
Storylof gloating over a ott shite calendar during a cost of living crisis,then the next dot of doom having the bare arse cheek to post about the tragic happening in Israel 🇮🇱, how fake is he,he makes me want to vomit! Horrible cretin of a selfish man
Hey, don't worry too much. If its any consolation, Mario can't afford it either he's in so much debt. But he has to spend money he doesn't have and show off or he wouldn't have any content at all for insta!

Reactions: 25
I'm with ya doll and def in yer lane. I usually unfollow him around the end of August but left it too late this year. Even just reading here with his recent posts has left me livid how illiterate and unaware of world events he is. I'd be VERY interested to see if he picks a side here as he'd need to be extremely careful. Marion if yer reading as we know ye dae, go back tae yer Grinch posts and stay away fae current affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only thing the fat freak is extremely achieved qualified to speak on is giant beak clutching and how to make your own cat hate you.

Literally nothing else. He’s beyond a joke at this point! 😩😫🫡 🖕🏻 also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The Isreal / Palestine conflict has been going back literally hundreds, if not thousands of years. So no, most of us are never just moments away from this happening. It’s only because it’s suddenly in the news again he probably believes the Hamas woke up one morning and decided to bomb the duck out of Gaza and doesn’t realise this conflict has been going on since forever. Maybe if he’d actually done some research before posting his usual dribble he’d understand. He should be very careful about picking a side. Even the FA aren’t turning the Wembley arches colours in support (like they did with Ukraine) because the whole situation is so bloody complicated. He’ll be one of those idiots who mark themselves as safe on Facebook after a big incident at the other end of the country! Desperately trying to make the situation about himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hay Friday ma lovelies. Ah'm away tae pick up ma new car today, ah ken youse ur aw affronted ah'm wasting ma petty cash oan a car rather than stapuls fur a Grinch crissmas.

Here's a wee trip doon Halloween's of old in case Mr Crissmas officially announces crissmas season the morra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of Israel and things that are manufactured there, did I dream it or did he once treatit himself to a Soda Stream for his wee fizzy joos? Have we ever seen it amongst the clutter and tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Other than deciding what fragrances to get my niece and nephew, I've finished all my Christmas shopping. So ner ner ner ner ner Mario!. Swivel on these you prick 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20231013-080848_Instagram.jpg

---
Hay Friday ma lovelies. Ah'm away tae pick up ma new car today, ah ken youse ur aw affronted ah'm wasting ma petty cash oan a car rather than stapuls fur a Grinch crissmas.

Here's a wee trip doon Halloween's of old in case Mr Crissmas officially announces crissmas season the morra.
The difference is, you've worked for it hen, that dick does feck all. Hope you're excited more than Mario is for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I hope you’ve had a new magic tree ready for the last couple of years. Enjoy!

• Haha

Pure affronted. Smell the wealth. Make sure to stay in your lane. Also

Those Halloween posts 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope you’ve had a new magic tree ready for the last couple of years. Enjoy!
Aw naw, ah huvni. That's it, ah'm phoning the garage and cancelling ma car. 😞
---
Speaking of Israel and things that are manufactured there, did I dream it or did he once treatit himself to a Soda Stream for his wee fizzy joos? Have we ever seen it amongst the clutter and tat?
It was oan the stretch of fablon tae the right hand side of his cooker. Didn't notice it on his frosted eucalyptus #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He did ma hen, but also treatit himself tae the 3 for £24 cans of joos fae small business asda so I don't think he liked it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s one of those relatives that you wish wouldn’t bother buying you a Christmas present. Pure shite every year that you end up donating to a school fete.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He did so aye. Your memory is factual.
He pulled it forward just last week on his 'cleaning' reel so he could wipe behind it and his many stayshuns.
Fablon spining bright also 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Madge2022 enjoy doll, hope they lay out the red carpet for you and by that I mean fill up the tank 😂😂 best feeling ever getting a new car, wishing you many miles of hassle free motoring 🚗🚗

As for fannybaws, he's needing a snack round the chops with a dead fish. Stick to cleaning, oh but he doesn't clean, we'll stick to influencing, oh no he doesn't influence either 🤔 just shut up about political stuff, you can't string a sentence together at the best of times so pack it in you absolute balloon. He's an absolute liability

• Haha
  • Heart
Smell the wealth hen! Hope you’ve got magic tress ready that you bought a year in advance and maybe some wee eye lashes for the headlights also. #boujee #bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.