Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd bet that advent calendar cost more than his monthly rent. bleeping sin, he's so envious and desperately hates his wee bedsit so he tries to over compensate by buying utter shite. I was in m+s today - no staff discount unfortunately - but one advent calendar £2.25 and one £9, exactly the same size just differently shaped chocs, know which one our resident rocket would pick. It's all about the status on the gram

Reactions: 31
Sad fucker spending all that on an advent calender when most folk(followers) are struggling to put food on the table. And all this 'i deserve it' bollocks. What about these parents who are going without to feed their kids? Do they not deserve it? He boils my piss he really does. Cretin

Reactions: 32
Full cost of living payment spunked on an advent calendar , he is to be pitied at this point I think cause he is a total sad individual also

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sad fucker spending all that on an advent calender when most folk(followers) are struggling to put food on the table. And all this 'i deserve it' bollocks. What about these parents who are going without to feed their kids? Do they not deserve it? He boils my piss he really does. Cretin
I'd love to see his followers status this week to see how many have unfollowed him 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking (I know, dangerous) his insta trademark (using the term loosely) was “hello ma lovelies” now he’s saying everyone uses it and he has started saying hiya beauts (cos apparently thats never been said before 🙄)
Why not stick with what you are known for on instagram for saying?
I hope you can fathom what im trying to say and it doesn’t come across that I’m hard of English. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like we are all feeling the same. To spend £350 on an advent calendar is utterly ridiculous!
Ma OH bought me a gin calendar a couple of years ago, it was pricey and although a lovely thought I'm fussy aboot ma gin so only liked a 3rd of it.

This is the begging, narcissist, attention seeking Marion we are now seeing.
I'm an OG and by god has he changed. The lies about buying all his decs last year and now he's got all this stuff coming trying to be relevant (only coz he wants to work with companies now). Plus all the candy cane stuff he's had.....where is it all stored as well as all the holiday stuff for next year?!?
Is he storing it at his brothers?? Does he realise everyone is laughing at him?

Reactions: 24
What I’d DO to see their bank statements!!!!! Can you imagine 🤓🤓🤯. The amount of money he wastes is mind blowing! £350 is about half the price of a plane ticket to New York in America also and so forth. So aye, he’s an utter fool and so forth.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I see she’s stuffed her trotters and cankles intae her thick winter tights also. Not forgetting the mother of the bride hoosecowat, it must be threadbare by now. She’ll be resembling the corpse bride and nae debates 🧟‍♂️
Not tae worry hens, she’s got a £350 advent calendar to LiVe LiFe. What a waste of skin she is. How no one has intervened I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he had that kind of money to waste in Jo Malone, he’d have been better buying the 4wick candle for £300, it’d look classier on display than the tat in that calendar. However i’d no be displaying Jo Malone in that shithole, the Aldi 4 wick would still look too posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh ffs I have those cups from home bargains. I loved them this morning. Tonight I hate them. Thanks Maz.
Is it fur your "Horlicks" ma lovelie 😘

He's oan a rant about cleaners this morning. Wonder what's caused that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
some more I’m FIINNNEEEE posts this morning. It isn’t that long since he went on a cleaners are the most important people in the world is it? What the duck is a ‘cleaner at trade’ also? 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I was growing up I had a friend who was a bit like mas, very much enabled by her parents (who were hardly rolling in it)

If we went out and everyone took a fiver she’d take a tenner, always had the latest mobile phone, the clothes and trainers.

My friend keeps in touch with her and tells me how sorry she feels for her as deep down she is very insecure and wants to be liked by everyone. I had a look at her social media not that long ago and she’s still the same, everything for show.

I would have thought after all these year she’d have grown up but no just like maid marion.

Absolutely pathetic.

The last I’ll say on that 350 pound waste of money is come next year when it’s still being paid off the buzz and more importantly for him the content will be done, over, dead.

I would almost feel pity if he wasn’t such a horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New thread title:

Marion Mcknight: Extremely achieved and extremely triggered. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ma lovelies, his complete destruction o the English language game is strong the day! Also he's still a thick bastard.
1000008824.png
1000008825.png
1000008826.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.