Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely achieved in bleeping hee haw 😂😂😂 this utter embarrassment is the gift that keeps giving 😆😆😆

Job titles mean zilch to 99% of people, a persons character is all that matters. We've all met wonderful people who are in unskilled work and utter grot bags who are high up the corporate chain. I'd rather slum it with a rough diamond any day.

100% Maz looks down his nose at check out staff and McDonald's burger flippers. Look how he reacted to "pepper gate".

He's an absolute hole with a chip the size of the UK on his shoulder

Reactions: 31
I think he's trying hard tae justify spending £350 oan a useless Advent calendar because this whole thing husny panned oot like he expected, he's goat folks backs up ower it and impressed nae fucker and will probably lose followers. Couldny happen tae a better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Marion your insecurities are showing hun…
And also being a cleaner is NOT a trade, a trade is a joiner, plumber, electrician
Also… please go back to school / college and learn english for the love of god!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies, his complete destruction o the English language game is strong the day! Also he's still a thick bastard.View attachment 2505652View attachment 2505653View attachment 2505654
My Mum was a cleaner all her days, in fact, she had two cleaning jobs that she worked 6 days every week. Not once in my whole life have I ever heard anyone suggest cleaners are bottom of the food chain, in fact, ScotRail were advertising for cleaners the other day and the salary was excellent and much better than a lot of 9-5 jobs.

He is bottom of the food chain but not because he’s a cleaner but because he has zero ambition in life. He’s a total waster.

Let me just leave this DM screenshot here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think as usual he's completely missing the point when people say "I started as a cleaner". Nobody is knocking cleaners at all. My office building has some excellent cleaners who work hard (for a full day shift, not a couple of hours to keep the DWP off their back.) And a lot of them have made the ultimate sacrifice in leaving their home country behind to try for a better life. Ambition. Bravery. Determination to make something.
What people mean when they "started as a cleaner" is that most people have ambition. They want to own their own homes. Have a secure future for their children. Go on holidays and buy themselves nice things (not on Klarna...) Be able to actually retire some day. So they put in the hard graft, educate themselves and work their way up. My mum started as a cleaner and she retired at 55 because she worked hard her whole career and eventually found herself a senior management role with a very nice salary and a great pension that she was able to take early. Now she lives in a 5 bed semi-detached house and spends her days doing whatever she pleases. Can Mario honestly say he'll be happy when he's still working as a cleaner well into retirement age because he didn't put the work in when he was younger?

Also, whitness. Why is he just adding in random letters??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I cannot believe I have had to whitness* that utter rambling pish.
I can’t think of anyone I know that has ever looked down on a cleaner or thought they were more important than them. At the end of the day we all leave this world in a box.

*no ma quote

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What have I just whitnessed? An extremely achieved cleaner at trade who is actually ashamed of his job. People don't look down on cleaners Mazzo, but your own insecurities mean you 'feel' like the lowest of the low because its your own internal snobbery that makes you feel like that. The only person who looks down on cleaners is Maz himself. How about saving up some of that money you spend on utter trash and go get yourself some qualifications if you think you're too good to be a cleaner you bleeping bellend.

Maz is a snob

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Highlights for me on that post
Extremely achieved 😂
Whitness 😂
Set the tone 😂
He’s the gift that keeps giving

• Haha
I’m sorry but what the duck have I just read?!? It makes no bleeping sense as usual. What does he mean by his cv and background in retail is highly achieved?!? Dude, you were a sales assistant not the CEO. And as for standing with cleaners, was t that long ago you called them scrubbers! #tattleneverforgets
Read it backwards hen it makes perfect sense so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My Mum was a cleaner all her days, in fact, she had two cleaning jobs that she worked 6 days every week. Not once in my whole life have I ever heard anyone suggest cleaners are bottom of the food chain, in fact, ScotRail were advertising for cleaners the other day and the salary was excellent and much better than a lot of 9-5 jobs.

He is bottom of the food chain but not because he’s a cleaner but because he has zero ambition in life. He’s a total waster.

Let me just leave this DM screenshot here.
Your reply to him was brilliant! 👏👏👏

Something has triggered him, and I'm so feckin pleased!.

Yeah l still hate you, mario 🖕🖕

Reactions: 16
Another word salad from Daisy Uncle today. I don't usually mock poor spelling/grammar but I make an exception for this cretin. He is honestly so bleeping thick it hurts. He writes like he has a brain injury. I imagine him reading the drivel back tae himself and thinking 'aye that sounds grand' with a triumphant wee nod. 💀 Mortified fae him and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma loveleis a have been absent from this wee thread for a while but been keeping ma beadies on maz’s stories and clutching ma beak. Had to return cause a cannae believe whut I am WHITNESSING with the extreme decline in spelling, grammar, so on and so fourth. It’s getting worse. The bespoke illiterate ramblings. It’s like he’s used a thesaurus to piece words together and try to sound like he has an IQ higher than a goldfish but it has failed. Spending is aff the charts as always I see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's read here, clearly. Fewming with us trolls not in awe of his Klarnvent™ Calendar. Open a window each day, each one contains an overdue bill/teeny tiny scent sample, candle.
He judges himself by what he buys, needs a visit to Lorna, his blaming everyone else skills need brushing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.