Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he has actually went and bought that. It’s not being jealous or bitter it’s really insensitive. There will be followers of his struggling and here he is I want it!! Then 15 mins his impulsive buying takes over and he got £350 to pay off. Take it Christmas shopping is off this weekend now?
Obviously I don’t and no one should have to ask their partner can I buy this but when it comes to a £350 Calendar surely Deed Deek didn’t say aye treat yourself.
Even funnier Marion’s monthly wage is probably £1000 say inc his wee cash in hand jobs so half his wage is that calendar hahahaa.

I hope for being a brat he hates everything in it and it irritates his ‘sensitive’ skin. Even better I hope Mrs.H is gifted one for nothing just to rub it in the wee warts face. Least he deserves. FACTUAL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Mario has to be the saddest man on the planet to show a reel of last year's decorations in October.

Go and flush your head down the toilet you imbecile 🙄
Screenshot_20231011-194453_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is he due on do we think ? Making a what the duck purchase could be down tae hormones my lovelies x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he was a proper influencer oan the app he would have been gifted it but all he gets is tacky, cheap leftovers from businesses looking to offload their old stock to anyone.

Obviously the purchase was made on klarna as if he’d had the petty cash then it would have been a trip into the shop, he would have booked a complementary service then made on how they gave him bespoke treatment, naming the staff in a weird in personal way, the lovely Catherine who looked after us … when in fact anyone can book a number of services at the shop. I know because I had a fragrance consultation before my wedding and the hand massage one.

I hope he is up to the eyeballs in debt and it keeps him awake at night, all night, every night as there is totally no need for the way he goes on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sit yourself down and get some class hen - he will be able to take those travel candles on his wee bespoke overnight trip to Edinburgh when no doubt them two clampits are all cosy in the hotel room at 7pm. also.
He could light one on the McGill bus. #busvibes

• Haha
  • Heart
So is Hannah Wax not doing an advent calendar this year then? Not that you'd remember previous years'. All Marion did to promote it was picture each wee box with a date next to it.

Practice makes ok. Also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder how many of his beauts have only got three hundred and fifty pounds to spend on the whole of Christmas 🎄-
I don't live in UK and Christmas is not celebrated here but I can't begin to imagine how expensive it must be for low income families, single mums etc.
He is Deffo not right in the head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wonder how many of his beauts have only got three hundred and fifty pounds to spend on the whole of Christmas 🎄-
I don't live in UK and Christmas is not celebrated here but I can't begin to imagine how expensive it must be for low income families, single mums etc.
He is Deffo not right in the head.
I genuinely believe that he hadn't got much more than that to spend. Its the misrepresentation and plastic belief that all these bloody influencers will have their audience believing that is plunging people into debt and despair. Pyoor snakes oan that app hen. Also. Factual.

Reactions: 23
Moaning about the working week, moaning about the weather.

Thought this season was the best.

387742777_869936524789418_6749337191675402102_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion-

Cleaning With Mario #111 His only chance of having more than one door is an advent calendar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I got a load of free samples perfumes from JM, they were really tiny and I think 5 or 7 ml so only a fraction smaller than what's in this calendar. Everything in this is sooooo tiny. And travel candles are probably only the size of votives. Definitely not worth 350 quid. He's a mug.
Tiny items for the tiny hobbits in the tiny bedsit #factual
---
It wouldn't surprise me if he recorded opening all the doors in one day for content then sent it back
Gave it as crissmas presents wi wan quality street fae his tin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he was a proper influencer oan the app he would have been gifted it but all he gets is tacky, cheap leftovers from businesses looking to offload their old stock to anyone.

Obviously the purchase was made on klarna as if he’d had the petty cash then it would have been a trip into the shop, he would have booked a complementary service then made on how they gave him bespoke treatment, naming the staff in a weird in personal way, the lovely Catherine who looked after us … when in fact anyone can book a number of services at the shop. I know because I had a fragrance consultation before my wedding and the hand massage one.

I hope he is up to the eyeballs in debt and it keeps him awake at night, all night, every night as there is totally no need for the way he goes on.
I think he wants to play at being a decent influencer, the ones who get sent big name advent calendars and Christmas gift sets to advertise at this time of year and tease followers with sneak peeks (probably to then sell then on vinted).

Martin knows he’ll be lucky to get a ‘joy of clean’ bauble pr gift. He’s buying the stuff other influencers get sent for free just to try and look like he’s still running with the pack.

Up tae those poached egg eyeballs in debt. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.