Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having Deja vu hens what’s with the random cleaner post again? We had this few months back about how they deserve more pay etc yes they do not you Marion. Another couple weeks we will be back to the troll rants and that vile page.
I swear he keeps something else at side of the bed because he seems to wake up and go on these mad rants talking absolute no sense. Who actually has time to write posts like that on a Thursday morning? Apart from Marion because he only works 12-4pm. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He's read here, clearly. Fewming with us trolls not in awe of his Klarnvent™ Calendar. Open a window each day, each one contains an overdue bill/teeny tiny scent sample, candle.
He judges himself by what he buys, needs a visit to Lorna, his blaming everyone else skills need brushing up.
Klarnvent, absolutely genius 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fucks sake. Rinse and repeat. Who has lit her tampon string about cleaners AGAIN?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He must lie in bed and think how can I get more attention on myself. He needs to eat a dictionary!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
NGL lads, was bitterly disappointed there was no confetti canon this time. Howling that he’s got dishwasher tablets AGAIN!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is that Deek’s whacky baccy blowing all over his jo malone calendar? Better be careful or he’ll get a right dressing down on camera again

IMG_6901.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😂 😂 I love how he showed himself using every product he was sent apart from the dishwasher tablets 😂

The advent has arrived and he’s going to take us on his advent journey??? Pure riveting.
Seriously Martin get a bleeping life. How sad can one person be. He’s getting on like he’s the only person in the whole of the world to get one of those advents. Fat weirdo

so unbelievably tragic.

New York in America.
hard of English
Also xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma hens I was doing a wee beak clutch earlier thinking back to the time loads of us on here became convinced his name is actually Martin and he calls himself mario to be exotic. What a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Winter smells is like spiced apple to me, so no way do l want my home smelling like a jar of Vick. I've no idea if it does, but the eucalyptus put me right off 😖

Screenshot_20231012-184912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Winter smells is like spiced apple to me, so no way do l want my home smelling like a jar of Vick. I've no idea if it does, but the eucalyptus put me right off 😖

View attachment 2506549
Marion for the last bleeping time YOU DO NOT LIVE IN A HOUSE. Why are you so ashamed of your bedsit that you have to lie about it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear there are spies oot there, sending secret coded messages and Marvin's musings are the key that could be used to break the code.
He's like a Wish Enigma machine also and so forth 🧑‍💻🔐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.