Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine changing the theme of your tree for one year and hoarding all last year's decorations because you will be going back to it next year. What a complete waste of money! Its actually crazy how much money he wastes, he definitely has issues with spending - if this was me my OH would be stepping in and telling me to stop bleeping wasting money on tat and shite that isn't needed it. How the floors in that shitebox haven't given way yet.
Very sad life but nae debates on my post.
New york in America.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aww his lovelies are now beauts. Changing his theme just like he is wi his Christmas decor as abody copies him on that app!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Should had trademarked it” and you have the audacity to say someone was “hard of English” Yer thick as pig tit Marion, an abzaloot embarrassment and am affrontit fur ye so aye factual also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Excuse youse, ur youse aw saying Martin makes up lies? If so, do carry on.

Ah just hope the postman and blind Nikita dug are true.
---
Imagine changing the theme of your tree for one year and hoarding all last year's decorations because you will be going back to it next year. What a complete waste of money! Its actually crazy how much money he wastes, he definitely has issues with spending - if this was me my OH would be stepping in and telling me to stop bleeping wasting money on tat and shite that isn't needed it. How the floors in that shitebox haven't given way yet.
Very sad life but nae debates on my post.
New york in America.
Also.
Thinks he's John Lewis #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Excuse youse, ur youse aw saying Martin makes up lies? If so, do carry on.

Ah just hope the postman and blind Nikita dug are true.
---

Thinks he's John Lewis #factual
I wonder can you get the McGills bus here my lovely

Secure Self Storage Paisley | 50% Off For The First 3 Months | Storage Vault

As I'm really starting to think fatty and dumbo must do a weekly trip here with their sports direct bags to hoard half the shite they've got.

Veering right out my lane here but I'm surprised at this rate his doesn't double the Christmas Tree box up as a coffee table, to try and save on space
I can't wait to see that 7ft tree out of its box which will be bigger than his shower cubicle.
I also hope the epilepsy headache tree makes an appearance again rammed in between the bedside table and the shelves filled with out of date perfume.

just my thoughts for today. also xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hiya hens just checking in as a realised it was OCTOBER and the Queen of candy cane lame would be sure to have the paisley palace done up like the North Pole.
Thoroughly disappointed that not only does he have the halloween autumn stuff still up (hallowe’ens fur wains) and he’s no doing candy canes!?!?!
Anyway I’m going to try catch up a think it’s been a year fae av seen wit he and deeks been uptae so aye 😱 Kxx

• Haha
  • Heart
So it’s October 10th, still quite warm, three weeks away from Halloween and three months away from Christmas and this knob is sitting on his bedsit, looking at his Halloween “display” while planning to get his Christmas gift shopping finished this weekend, and planning next year’s decoration theme?

Sad twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So it’s October 10th, still quite warm, three weeks away from Halloween and three months away from Christmas and this knob is sitting on his bedsit, looking at his Halloween “display” while planning to get his Christmas gift shopping finished this weekend, and planning next year’s decoration theme?

Sad twit.
His Christmas shopping for other people will be done in one visit to B&M whereas he expects everyone to get him Jo Molone, Molton brown, white company and fake Gucci.
new work in America.
also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You only live once is he having a laugh, actually go live a life that doesn’t need validation from an app cause no one is buying Xmas decs one year in advance ya fanny

• Haha
He has nae life it’s very sad. Meanwhile I’m planning for my trip away and so excited. Already planning trips for next year anaw. See if you don’t spend yer petty cash on utter tat fur the gram Maria you can actually enjoy life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a Glasgow witch I CANNOT stand in Big Brother. She has a five heid like Mario as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There is a Glasgow witch I CANNOT stand in Big Brother. She has a five heid like Mario as well
I haven’t watched any of it but is she called Olivia? I’ve seen comments saying Scotland doesn’t claim her so she must be a horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder can you get the McGills bus here my lovely

Secure Self Storage Paisley | 50% Off For The First 3 Months | Storage Vault

As I'm really starting to think fatty and dumbo must do a weekly trip here with their sports direct bags to hoard half the shite they've got.

Veering right out my lane here but I'm surprised at this rate his doesn't double the Christmas Tree box up as a coffee table, to try and save on space
I can't wait to see that 7ft tree out of its box which will be bigger than his shower cubicle.
I also hope the epilepsy headache tree makes an appearance again rammed in between the bedside table and the shelves filled with out of date perfume.

just my thoughts for today. also xo
Is this a new 7ft tress or the one she bought last year? INTGTK 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Marion and his colouring, I hope Santa brings him a magic painting book for Christmas (you remember, the ones that you just need water) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.