Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a new 7ft tress or the one she bought last year? INTGTK 💎
she didn't buy it my lovely, dead deek did with his petty cash.
new one. imagine your OH buying you a christmas tree lolllllll
has wee snow markings i believe. maybe deek found it out by the communal bins?
new york in america
also
spine bright xoxoxo
---
no grammar on my post but my post my rules and im hard of english today so capesh 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dae ye aye? Guarantee he will get it and say wee Deek #treatit him.
View attachment 2503627
I'll be pyoor ragin if he gets this. I'd love it but I don't have £350 to tae spunk oan a bunch o sample sized stuff and naebdy I ken wid spend that much oan me so aye. As always he's unrelatable tae the average person that follows him. bleep also.

Reactions: 19
I'll be pyoor ragin if he gets this. I'd love it but I don't have £350 to tae spunk oan a bunch o sample sized stuff and naebdy I ken wid spend that much oan me so aye. As always he's unrelatable tae the average person that follows him. bleep also.
Youse need tae get yersel a wee Deek, only downside is youse wud huv tae move tae Beirut towers, unfortunately the penthoose is already taken ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thee give it to me in his post infuriates me! Such a child!
Luckily I didn’t spunk all my petty cash on plastic shite and I am in a position to buy this however I might also use the money for a wee weekend away with mr curly to drink eat and stay up pats 9 o’clock! He’ll no be putting me over the bath though! I’ll mop kick him oot the room, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm really interested to know why he thinks he deserves such an expensive advent calendar? What exactly has he done that he feels makes him deserving of such a lavish gift? And why he can't just buy it himself. Or are the Klarna payments still too much for him? Maybe next year then. All he has to do is go a month without buying so much useless crap and it could be his 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr Bail gets me the Jo Malone advent every year (smell the wealth). Why exactly do you deserve it, Mario? You don’t do duck all.

I’m a cracking Mum and banging wife (wae fab tits the noo) so I deserve it, you do not. Ya fat slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
There is a Glasgow witch I CANNOT stand in Big Brother. She has a five heid like Mario as well
She’s a right wee bint!! She works at one of my fav places too 😂

Loving all the advent calendars we vile trolls get, while poor wee orphan Maria gets none. Mr Mac goat me the one fae that bespoke small business Hotel Chocolat last year. Nae good for those of us who huv tae resist opening a wee door or two in advance, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Loving all the advent calendars we vile trolls get, while poor wee orphan Maria gets none. Mr Mac goat me the one fae that bespoke small business Hotel Chocolat last year. Nae good for those of us who huv tae resist opening a wee door or two in advance, so aye.
Aw naw, where does she work? I keep seeing clips of her oan that vile app tiktok n a feel like a recognise her but I canny figure oot fae where 😂

Reactions: 11

I get the Wean a book-a-day calendar and I get a cheese-a-day one. Husband gets a chocolate one that the wean "helps" him with 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mr Bail gets me the Jo Malone advent every year (smell the wealth). Why exactly do you deserve it, Mario? You don’t do duck all.

I’m a cracking Mum and banging wife (wae fab tits the noo) so I deserve it, you do not. Ya fat slag
Better watch Martin disnae start coapying youse hen, first the Jo Malone advent calendar, then he will be getting titties, rather than his current moobs. Ah bet Mr Bail is allowed tae use your Jo Malone haun wash, does his boaby smell of it too?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Better watch Martin disnae start coapying youse hen, first the Jo Malone advent calendar, then he will be getting titties, rather than his current moobs. Ah bet Mr Bail is allowed tae use your Jo Malone haun wash, does his boaby smell of it too?
His boaby smells delicious Ma lovely. No of talc like oor Maria

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.