Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planning on having a big crowd round for Christmas Marion yeah? All round the dining room table?
View attachment 2525421
Ah'm reporting this tae trading standards. Should be marked #trolleypusherdiscount
---
Aye hen they yist tae belong tae Sydney Devines auld mammy, I think they were a waddin dress at wan time, defo worth their gold in weight capeesh? Also and so forth.
🎶 Tiny bubbles, in the sweet dry wine 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched Hinch on Home Bargains Instagram doing their Christmas showcase, and not one Grinch decoration to be seen 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re not even curtains close them it doesn't keep heat in room it’s basically nets. He’s so depressing not even Halloween, bonfire and he’s talking of Christmas decorations. I couldn’t look at Christmas decorations for 3 months.
---
Sitting with his orange coat on with his cook book was that before or after he’s selfie?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the coos had a birthday party ..and Mario was no where to be seen which I find really rude of him as she went to his birthday..he really is a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovlies, can wan of youse help me get tae ken the answer tae this factual event that most definitely happened.

When Marion's postman climbed the stairs of Beirut Toowers past the wee junkies/ ears / robins tae knock on number 11, and then exclaimed the the plastic tat candy cane lame tree reminded him of Macy's New York

Which New York did he mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One of the coos had a birthday party ..and Mario was no where to be seen which I find really rude of him as she went to his birthday..he really is a weirdo.
He didn't get an invite, crystal clear he's a token Instagram associate. He's nae room for pals in his boring wee life, he's too busy playing hoosies with his fiance in tat towers. He thinks he's Mr Popular but the reality is he's nae pals and a lonely rotten mcnotten hole 🖕

The autism cushions have absolutely ended me, I'm gonna snigger about this for days ⚰ surely those are burner accounts taking the piss, please be a tattler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cannae believe Sterling Home sent the fat wee mutant a P.R. package. It's ma favourite home store an' am absoolutely affronted by their behaviour.
Absolute 🐍 🐍s! After Ah bought ma sofa fae them and Aw!!

Am gonnae be doon London Road the morra tae burn that place tae the groond! Birkenshaw will be next and ah’ll take fecking Dunelm with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Planning on having a big crowd round for Christmas Marion yeah? All round the dining room table?
View attachment 2525421
Who is he kidding! The M&S Christmas food orders start at serving 4 people upwards. I would normally order food every year but this year we are going out.
Is he really going to order a £75 Salt dry age sirloin of beef or a £32 turkey joint that serves 4-6. Yer cheaper going in wi wee Deeks employee discount and getting the goods then freezing them. He's a total roaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this bleep have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky tit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry I went awol, we buried my grandad the weekend, I'm absolutely devastated, seems like all I get is bad news. I think God has a major problem with me, I must have been Mario in a past life, I swear! Good to be back on here though, I missed youse aw. I think the laugh will do me good. I'm going to treatit masel to a wee catch up, before I go to sleep. I did see the bad boy New Balances, how many feet does this bleep have? Where does he store them all?! How does he fit all these shoe boxes, inside his actual shoe box? The slow cooker book on a stand, again a few years behind with everything. He's only just discovered soda stream the little fat slag. Sounds like the tress be up soon, can't wait for that tacky tit show! Tonsa love tae youse aw. Am away xxxxx
Aww ma lovely I'm so sorry! My Grandad was ma best friend so I can understand. Just look after yourself and take time to grieve xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi lovelies ❤
So sorry for your loss ma lovelie ❤ I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say you’ve been missed. Take care of yourself hen, tonsa love and so forth xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry about your Grandad lovely. Hopefully you'll turn the corner soon 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi lovelies ❤
So sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi lovelies ❤
Glad to have you back, so sorry to hear your sad news.

• Heart
Hi lovelies ❤
So sorry for your loss hen, life does seem to kick arse all at the one time. ❤

• Heart
Hi lovelies ❤
Sorry for your loss Ma lovlie, tonsa love also 💎🥔🍊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.