Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do we think he even asks or tells Derek that he’s adding more tit to the tat cave when he orders unnecessary things like this? Obviously he doesn’t ask Derek what he thinks or wants, but does he tell him AT ALL? #freederek
I bet he does but Derek is too stoned or too busy playing FIFA to really listen, care or understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does he add so many unnecessary words into his sentences? ‘I washed all my ‘existing’ shoes’ 😂😂😂😂 why does the word existing need to be there. Don’t even know why that bothers me, it just does. Probs because he’s saying it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does he add so many unnecessary words into his sentences? ‘I washed all my ‘existing’ shoes’ 😂😂😂😂 why does the word existing need to be there. Don’t even know why that bothers me, it just does. Probs because he’s saying it
I'd like to see him washing his non-existing shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those are the cheapest, nastiest, ugliest storage solutions going. He’s such a fanny. Has no taste or style at all. Although now we know where the steam mop lives: in that corner in the bedroom!!

Genuine question, do we think he even asks or tells Derek that he’s adding more tit to the tat cave when he orders unnecessary things like this? Obviously he doesn’t ask Derek what he thinks or wants, but does he tell him AT ALL? #freederek
He's got that tallish built in cupboard in the kitchen, wouldn't that be the place for hoovers and mops? Wtf has he actually got in it, zoflora and febreze.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Never a truer word spoken "you don't have to clean like me every day"

#trustory

BECAUSE IT'S NOT CLEANING MELVIN, it's tickling the surfaces.

I do have to admit that I thought it was nice he donated the cat food.

Reactions: 15
Did he wash all his leather shoes too. 😳 😁 Or doesn't he have any proper shoes, just plastic horrors. Bet they make your feet honk, which might be why he needs all the spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone post the horrendous new storage unit, please. I broke my phone wire, but a'hm fine my lovleies , a'hm fine. Jus put gonna get a pur new boujee knockoff Apple one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im actually shocked he sprayed that air freshener above where the cat was sitting 😧 that’s awful, no wonder it’s sick ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The storage drawers are bowfin 😁🤣🤣 they look so tit and destined to fall apart at the first sign of a draught. Another waste of your money melv.
Inspired use of the word "bowfin" 😂😂😂

And for the non Scots among us, Melv used the word "footery". It's a great word and, for once, not invented by him and he used in its proper context. But he remains a Bawbag. In any language 😀😀

So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here you go ☺ Boujee and bespoke as always!
Really really cheap looking. Student type storage. Says me with one of those floor to ceiling shoe tree things. Difference is, it's ain't in my bedroom along with four million other boxes and tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he crams anymore shite into that flat they’re gonne end up crashing through the floor and landing downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Inspired use of the word "bowfin" 😂😂😂

And for the non Scots among us, Melv used the word "footery". It's a great word and, for once, not invented by him and he used in its proper context. But he remains a Bawbag. In any language 😀😀

So aye!
He does nothing else but futter and plowter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.