Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the cleaning stories from this morning - you can actually see Rayn running from room to room to escape the fumes of all the ridiculous tit he sprays in the tat cave. One clip is particularly awful— as he’s walking into the living room, she’s sitting on the floor next to the couch and he sprays something directly over her and she bolts into the hall past him!

Give the bleeping cat a break, Martin. It’s cruel on so many levels.
It’s actually cruel. The poor cat. If someone sprayed that shite when I was in the room never mind over my head, I’d kick 7 shades of 💩 out of them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
6B10E231-D461-46D4-9470-7DDD45B3473C.jpeg
But Derek gets tit for having a few lynx products? Have a word with yourself mario

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr McKnight senior's neighbours are fans of Mario and follow his page yet they didn't realise he was the offspring of McKnight senior 🤔

So, either they've just moved in or Mario dosnae visit very afften!
Mario is world famous in Paisley.

View attachment 126116 But Derek gets tit for having a few lynx products? Have a word with yourself mario
It's SHELF Mario. While we're here, it's also GRATEFUL.
This morning's posts are sponsored by Soozewokeupinamood

Don't know what's more pathetic the fact he thinks he "found" a trick to sort the cups even though his precious Soph has the exact same thing in her cupboards or the fact the 2 cups at the front are his tacky 'personalised' cup and also a daft cup that says King of the castle 😂
And he's got food in a crockery cupboard. One or the Mario. *vein throbbing in temple*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does he use that much tit on his kitchen sides (don’t even get me started on how he never moves anything first) when he’s not even seemingly eaten breakfast yet?

Am I the only one who wipes down the kitchen sides once I’ve finished tidying up after tea time the evening before and then it’s all clean to make breakfast on in the morning? Then it gets wiped over again afterwards?

Just feel like he’s obviously cleaning for the sake of cleaning. That bloody poor cat too trying to escape those fumes. Why’s he spraying a can of air wick around that’s supposed to be in one of those automatic sprayers? They are bloody strong.

Reactions: 12
Why does he use that much tit on his kitchen sides (don’t even get me started on how he never moves anything first) when he’s not even seemingly eaten breakfast yet?

Am I the only one who wipes down the kitchen sides once I’ve finished tidying up after tea time the evening before and then it’s all clean to make breakfast on in the morning? Then it gets wiped over again afterwards?

Just feel like he’s obviously cleaning for the sake of cleaning. That bloody poor cat too trying to escape those fumes. Why’s he spraying a can of air wick around that’s supposed to be in one of those automatic sprayers? They are bloody strong.
They're two adults and one cat, how dirty can their tiny hobbit hole get that he has to spray all the chemicals and clean everything every single day? Do they just have absolutely minging BO or what?

Reactions: 7
It's clear why rayn prefers deek to marion, she sees melv as her poisoner. Hes likd the hangman approaching the gallows to a convicted person. All she associates him with is discomfort. Old derek only smells of lynx and weed, she prob gets a wee high off of him and temporary relief. You're a moron marion, you're meant to love that cat and clearly her welfare is way down the bottom of your list. Please dont get another one!! Feck off and leave derek and rayn to their own devices ... happy together 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mario feels ill, like Rayn. Is it maybe, possibly, definitely down to the fact they're both in a toxic swamp of fumes 24/7.

• Haha
I’ve been watching Marion spray that tiny flat with half a dozen cleaning products and I’m shocked, the place has more chemicals than ICI. Wee Deke’s weed is the only natural aroma in the place. Skin them up, Derek.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just cancelled all my plans for the day, as I HAVE to know why Marion has cleaned all of the shoes!! Also, anyone else really glad the labels for the cereal dispenser have arrived? 😂 I would never have worked it out otherwise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching boy wonder nearly pissing my pants so thanks to whoever mentioned it on here 😂 guess where we’re gon the morra? Oh wait will I tell them..feart incase everybody stampedes tae see 🤦‍♀️ Getting over yersel dafty yer no Jay z and Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's trying so hard to be relevant but Marlon face it your just a wee cockwomble who is slowly poisoning that lovely wee cat. There is no need to use all those sprays in that wee flat. Hot soapy water is all you need ya bleep

Sorry about the c word he just so fuckin annoying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.